Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be fascinating to see how Ian Murray lines up for this one. With us he always went ultra defensive, which considering we can't defend, ended up with us gaining not a solitary point from our Govan neighbours.

We were always massive underdogs however, Saints will be aiming to reach the playoffs I'd imagine. Furthermore they'll have better facilities (and better players) to work on shape and set up ahead of the match.

How he sets up will tell us a lot about his confidence going into the new season.

It will give us all a good indication of what to expect from St Booooo this coming season.

Not sure how many new signings we will have in place for this one. Could be a good time to be playing Rangers.

4-0 To the Rangers

It will give us all a good indication of what to expect from St Booooo this coming season.

Not sure how many new signings we will have in place for this one. Could be a good time to be playing Rangers.

4-0 To the Rangers

Hope that's as accurate as your last 4-0 prediction.

c**t of a first game but good to get it out the way early tbh, nothing to lose for us.

That's rich coming from the biggest bunch of red-faced perma-seething knuckle draggers on the go. :lol:

You beat me to it this time around :lol:

I posed on Twitter it was great to start off the new season by playing a club for the very first time. Somehow I manage to have wound up both Rangers and Celtic fans, which is pleasing.

90 minutes of listening to these kunts booooooooing, great.

Need to sort out our defence first, far too leaky this season and we need to lay down a markein this game.

90 minutes of listening to these kunts booooooooing, great.

Those Sevconians, whit they like? They might wait a couple of games till they boo the new gaffer.

You back attending games next season, benny?

Archived