Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

I watched the Gartcairn academy video on YouTube and must say I am very impressed! I apprecite the juniors and academy are probably 2 separate entities but what a structure to have in place. I am led to believe the plan for Gartcairn is to have a pathway for players to go upwards in the game? We'll certainly looks as if they are giving kids a way to do that. Loved the little bit where the kids were coaching the parents. What a brilliant way to learn. If the juniors can take off as well as the academy seems to have then the juniors could be in for a real treat. I am unsure if Rossvale have something similar in place but this sort of structure surely can only benefit our game! Well done!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Gartcairn academy video on YouTube and must say I am very impressed! I apprecite the juniors and academy are probably 2 separate entities but what a structure to have in place. I am led to believe the plan for Gartcairn is to have a pathway for players to go upwards in the game? We'll certainly looks as if they are giving kids a way to do that. Loved the little bit where the kids were coaching the parents. What a brilliant way to learn. If the juniors can take off as well as the academy seems to have then the juniors could be in for a real treat. I am unsure if Rossvale have something similar in place but this sort of structure surely can only benefit our game! Well done!

Thanks Spud

Thanks Spud - to be honest we made the video to let the parent see what they were part of but the video team did such a great edit on it the interest and accolades for it was quite humbling. Still makes me smile when i watch it for it getting our message across so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7oH_FZ6IRA&feature=youtu.be - video here

Is your ground easily accessible using public transport ?

Langloan is closest to blairhill train station probably... 10 min walk through wonderful Coatbridge .

Airdrie stadium -the 201 drops u off right outside. Train station is 10 min walk. Train station being drumgelloch. The new drumgelloch is 1 minute up than the old one for anyone who hasn't been up there in few year.

Hope it helps Larky

Langloan is closest to blairhill train station probably... 10 min walk through wonderful Coatbridge .

Airdrie stadium -the 201 drops u off right outside. Train station is 10 min walk. Train station being drumgelloch. The new drumgelloch is 1 minute up than the old one for anyone who hasn't been up there in few year.

Hope it helps Larky

He's as old as the hills. You'll need to pick him up,

Archived