Gartcairn Juniors FC 2015/2016

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sincerely hope the juniors allow us in. As founder i only ever had "dreams" of a junior team in monklands - i hope with all my heart you ALL say yeah!

Let's not pretend you will get in. Treat the clubs and the junior game with respect which i am sure you will and you will do fine.

Let's not pretend you will get in. Treat the clubs and the junior game with respect which i am sure you will and you will do fine.

sorry mate but until it is rubber stamped i aint taking anything for granted.

I am not judging gartcairn at all and wish them all the best. They seem like a very well organised club. Just my opinion at the signings so far as I have played with a couple of the signings and against most of them as well. Couple from newmains and a couple from ek thistle. These two clubs have been very poor in recent seasons so you can see why I would say these signings make me think you will be in the bottom 3 or 4 this season un less the signings coming up after sunday are of a significantly higher standard.

I know it's lazy to just ask rather than look myself. But do you guys have any info/photos of your ground and if any improvements/upgrades that were made in order to get this far?

Thanks in advance, and good luck.

Thats a fair point EK but to be fair Meeky is a top keeper and Stuart and fraser were captains of their club last season so we are hoping they can do a good job.

Meeky is a good keeper but the other two are poor Stuart was very poor last season , I watched newmains about 6 times . meeky was good but Stuart gave a lot of goals away , and was never a captain ,

I know it's lazy to just ask rather than look myself. But do you guys have any info/photos of your ground and if any improvements/upgrades that were made in order to get this far?

Thanks in advance, and good luck.

Our own park will need new changing rooms as our were to far away but we will play games at Airdrie stadium or Coatbridge outdoor centre.

Meeky is a good keeper but the other two are poor Stuart was very poor last season , I watched newmains about 6 times . meeky was good but Stuart gave a lot of goals away , and was never a captain ,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but i disagree as i though Stuart did well. Time will tell but thanks for your comments

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but i disagree as i though Stuart did well. Time will tell but thanks for your comments

Football is all about opinions your rite, but he is never a leader or captain ..... and is only with gartcarin because his mate is number 2 there.. Gary Johnstone can cover up for him, but he'll be found out ...

But hope u guys get in and best of luck for the season

Archived