Future Goalie?

Senor Bairn

Our choices from the EPL and Championship sides last season, their age, if capped and at what level!!!

Ryan Crump - 18 (u17) - Blackburn Rovers

Matt Gilks - 32 (Full) - Burnley

David Marshall - 28 (Full) - Cardiff City

Chris Kettings - 21 (u21) - Crystal Palace

Allan McGregor - 32 (Full) - Hull City

Cameron Yates - 15 (u15) Leicester City

Ryan Fulton - 18 (u19) - Liverpool

Angus Gunn - 18 - (Uncapped) - Manchester City

Jonathan Henly - 19 (u21) - Reading

Jordan Archer - 20 (u21) - Tottenham Hotspur

That's 2 years old is it not (Marshall is 30 now)? Thanks though - still v useful.

Ryan Crump - he might be excellent but that's a really unexotic name!

I think Scott Bain could easily be a squad regular in the next 5-10 years.

Hope Zander Clark manages to get himself into a position where he can force his way in.

That's 2 years old is it not (Marshall is 30 now)? Thanks though - still v useful.

Ryan Crump - he might be excellent but that's a really unexotic name!

Ages updated just for you!!! ;)

• 1 month later...

Well, Scott Fox went to Ross County to further his international career, didn't he?

D'oh! How could the Scotland management team have missed Scott "It was a shot from 35 yards out and I'd forgotten me glasses" Fox?

Josh Meekings will have been here for 5 years at the end of this season. So he'll qualify to play for us. Could be another goalkeeper option. Only 22.

Josh Meekings will have been here for 5 years at the end of this season. So he'll qualify to play for us. Could be another goalkeeper option. Only 22.

Does the 5 year thing work like that? I thought it was just if you had been schooled for 5 years in a country or something?

Does the 5 year thing work like that? I thought it was just if you had been schooled for 5 years in a country or something?

It does i'm sure. Jordan Rhodes the most recent one I can remember being eligible and played this way.

I believe its In rugby union if you've lived/played here for 5 years then you can play. That's how TIm Visser (dutch) managed to get in the Scotland team.

Does it not work for residency for the UK teams? You could be right however.

Edit - Just saw VI's reply. I knew it was definitely a thing, but not used by us it seems. Shame. He's a decent shot-stopper.

Haha I'm amazed there wasn't any greeting Celtic fans bitching about this post! Has this whooshed by people?

Although he had f**k all to do yesterday, Scott Bains catching off high balls was superb yesterday. With the way we play as well, he looks to pass it out from the back all the time.

Archived