Downfields appeal result

jimmyg

North penalty is a 3 point deduction

In total for the indiscretion

Then you additionally lose the points gained in said games.

I don't think downfield won all the games he played in ?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North penalty is a 3 point deduction

In total for the indiscretion

Then you additionally lose the points gained in said games.

I don't think downfield won all the games he played in ?

Wrong

He played in the following games,

Downfield 2 Luncarty 0

Kirkcaldy YMCA 1 Downfield 2

Downfield 6 Forfar 0

Blairgowrie 0 Downfield 1

Downfield 6 Arbroath 2 , injured after 3 minutes and carried off with a bad injury.

Wrong

He played in the following games,

Downfield 2 Luncarty 0

Kirkcaldy YMCA 1 Downfield 2

Downfield 6 Forfar 0

Blairgowrie 0 Downfield 1

Downfield 6 Arbroath 2 , injured after 3 minutes and carried off with a bad injury.

Been watching this with some interest

If indeed he played in they games it's a no brainier & Downfield are wasting their time with the appeal.

LADESIDE

Been watching this with some interest

If indeed he played in they games it's a no brainier & Downfield are wasting their time with the appeal.

LADESIDE

Not necessarily,it depends on their grounds of appeal. 8)

From what I read they are appealing the severity of the punishment ?

An what I'm lead to believe it's 3 points for every game played ?

If so case closed

LADESIDE

Of course it all depends how far Downfield are prepared to go with this,but the case really should be far from being 'closed'. ;)

Of course it all depends how far Downfield are prepared to go with this,but the case really should be far from being 'closed'. ;)

For what it's worth it's a shithawk ruling & is only a cash cow for the Beeks . But thems the rules

What it needs is a club to take it all the way but are Downfield that club?

If so they will need a good lawyer & a shedload of cash

LADESIDE

Look story is they didn't get the lad reinstated and never got confirmation that he was reinstated, so they played him knowing the didn't have confirmation he was reinstated , they never paid the £40 to get in reinstated ,.

Rule states - A player who has senior registration must be reinstated to junior status , any player not reinstated does not meet the criteria to qualify to play junior football , so what's all the appeals and further appeals Downfield you fucked up so accept your punishment and stop fucking the East region league up .

Its the Scottish agm tomorrow at perth, then the east regions on Tuesday, and we still don't know who's won the north division or who's promoted, its an absolute shambles!! also whoever wins the trophy, when will they get it, how will they get it, u'd be better just meeting at a car park and passing the trophy thru a window, you play 28 games, bursting your arse and it ends up a JOKE :thumbsdown

If they get away with it then hopefully few teams do same thing next season, give them real problems to deal with. It's not rocket science is it? Player not reinstated properly can't play, he does play so needs to be punished. Why have rules in 1st place????

Believe Grantown won their appeal at Hampden tonight against fielding a non reinstated player now that's interesting

If that's the case then it's interesting but not too surprising.In fact,I don't think the parochial 'reinstatement rule' will survive for much longer.

;)

See Downfield are appealing again, taking it to sfa this time! Case surely has to be heard ASAP. Hopefully justice still prevails...

So downfiekd are taking it further wonder howblong this one will last now

It's not interesting at all, downfield LOST there appeal last Tuesday at Hampden , that's that in a nutshell

It's not quite in a nutshell if they're going ahead with another appeal.

If that's the case then it's interesting but not too surprising.In fact,I don't think the parochial 'reinstatement rule' will survive for much longer.

;)

£12-15k a year probably says it will stay for the time being.

Archived