Scotland v. Germany & Poland tickets

German Jag

It is also funny that the game against gibralter was not a sell out. But germany and poland are in town? People are suddenly declaring their love for the national team and will do anything for a ticket.

I can't believe that either. Was sure the Gib game would have sold more than Germany or Poland. crazy.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I packed it in under Levein and tbf I'm still glad I did. £120+ (£15 or so a game to join the SSC, £40 a ticket, trains, food, drink, petrol) for every home game and virtually no matches at weekends making it impossible to get home via public transport and work the next morning.

Still could've went to any home game this campaign. Got a ticket for Poland and would've for Germany but I'm on holiday. Also could've been at Dublin and Wembley but couldn't get time off. My last game was in 2011, a 1-0 home win over Lithuania.

If Hamish Husband is reading this he'll be seething.

I packed it in under Levein and tbf I'm still glad I did. £120+ (£15 or so a game to join the SSC, £40 a ticket, trains, food, drink, petrol) for every home game and virtually no matches at weekends making it impossible to get home via public transport and work the next morning.

Still could've went to any home game this campaign. Got a ticket for Poland and would've for Germany but I'm on holiday. Also could've been at Dublin and Wembley but couldn't get time off. My last game was in 2011, a 1-0 home win over Lithuania.

If Hamish Husband is reading this he'll be seething.

:lol:

First ever time driving to Hampden for these games. Where's best to park? Are you allowed to park in asda?

Its a total ballache getting back the motorway. I would park over towards asda as i think that is the side you need to be on to get back on the motoroway

First ever time driving to Hampden for these games. Where's best to park? Are you allowed to park in asda?

Pretty sure you can't, and they monitor the car park on match days to stop it happening.

Would it be safe to walk from Hampden to Queen Street afterwards for both games?

:ph34r:

100%. Just don't venture into the Gorbals on route back to town and will be fine.

Germany is the first home game in 3 years I'm not coming up for. Too much of a ball ache for a Monday unfortunately. Tickets for Poland sorted and currently checking for cheap holidays from London to Faro for the last game.

Yeah, I've never had any bother at all walking back. Wouldn't do it any other way, the people I was with wanted to wait for the train after the Serbia and Macedonia debacles a few years back (had to check who the second game was against, and that's reminded me of the woeful campaign we had back then. Now I'm sad.). It takes a good hour or so to even get on a train, and only about 40 minutes to walk back on a good day. Follow the crowds and there'll be no issues.

Archived