Scotland v. Germany & Poland tickets

German Jag

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr? Incorrect. Guess again.

Point still stands, the absolute worst kind of fan who thinks they're better than others and would rather be sat in an empty stadium feeling all smug about how much of a superfan they are. And a hypocrite to boot.

Point still stands, the absolute worst kind of fan who thinks they're better than others and would rather be sat in an empty stadium feeling all smug about how much of a superfan they are. And a hypocrite to boot.

Haha where did i say i was better? I just think it is hilarious that people suddenly take an interest in scotland now they are doing well, especially with two big games coming up. It is also funny that the game against gibralter was not a sell out. But germany and poland are in town? People are suddenly declaring their love for the national team and will do anything for a ticket.

As for your last point, that just about sums up your post.

The Gibraltar game was never going to be a sell out. I went and I enjoyed it but I don't hold a grudge against people who didn't, that would be completely idiotic.

People getting excited and supporting the national team is something to be pleased, not bitter, about.

And yes, you should probably consider your own circumstances before labelling others "gloryhunters". You're probably the type of guy who would spend a cup final getting annoyed by the day trippers rather than enjoying the occasion. Bizarre.

Haha where did i say i was better? I just think it is hilarious that people suddenly take an interest in scotland now they are doing well, especially with two big games coming up. It is also funny that the game against gibralter was not a sell out. But germany and poland are in town? People are suddenly declaring their love for the national team and will do anything for a ticket.

As for your last point, that just about sums up your post.

To be fair, with the prices of tickets, someone is going to see a lot more value out of buying tickets to see Poland/Germany than they would for seeing Gibraltar. I know plenty of people who didn't take up their tickets for the Gibraltar game on account of pricing. Which they were perfectly right to do.

Sure there's going to be some that weren't interested before, and now they are. What's so wrong with that? Is it stopping you getting a ticket? What's the issue with the team you support now being more popular?

Is the Poland game sold out? I tried to get 2 more tickets and it's telling me there are none available.

The sale for registered users finished at noon yesterday. No update yet as to when they'll start selling again or as to whether it'll be a general sale.

I do think it is good that people are excited about going to see scotland. However, i just find it hilarious people suddenly asking me for tickets for the two biggest games, when they had no interest in the other games. Drawing england is only going to make it worse.

Regarding your last point, are you trying to make a point? What are my personal circumstances? I can only imagine that you are referring to the fact i choose to go to some dundee utd games because it is closer to me? Firstly, i dont think i have ever claimed to support them or call them my big team. Secondly, if i was trying to be a glory hunter then surely i would have chosen to go watch aberdeen who are even closer to my house?

To be fair, with the prices of tickets, someone is going to see a lot more value out of buying tickets to see Poland/Germany than they would for seeing Gibraltar. I know plenty of people who didn't take up their tickets for the Gibraltar game on account of pricing. Which they were perfectly right to do.

Sure there's going to be some that weren't interested before, and now they are. What's so wrong with that? Is it stopping you getting a ticket? What's the issue with the team you support now being more popular?

I have maybe come across like I am annoyed about it. I just find the whole thing funny when you get people asking for tickets that have never been interested before, especially for the two biggest games

Always the case. I'm just thankful I'm still in the SSC because I was losing my patience after Levein's era, and when the prices came out for this qualifying group I almost said enough was enough. Good call not cancelling - my enthusiasm is back. 8)

Archived