Scotland v. Germany & Poland tickets

German Jag

E-Mail received earlier from the SSC. Looking unlikely that there'll be a public sale for either of the games.

TICKET ALERT…

UEFA European Qualifiers

Scotland v Germany

Monday 7 September 2015 – 7.45 pm

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Scotland v Poland

Thursday 8 October 2015 – 7.45 pm

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Exclusive SSC ticket sale for both matches*

WHEN: From 12 noon Wednesday 17 June

HOW: Online here

DEADLINE: 12 noon Tuesday 7 July

TICKET PRICES

East - £32 Adult / £15 Child (under 16)

West - £32

South Upper - £40

North & South Lower - £42

Accessible Areas - £15 (Adult & PA) / £7 (Child & PA)**

*Scotland Season Ticket holders have already purchased tickets for these matches so are not eligible to buy at this stage. Any remaining tickets after 7 July will be made available to Scotland Season Ticket holders from 12 noon on Friday 10 July until 12 noon on Monday 13 July (max 2 per purchase - subject to availability).

**Members already registered with us requiring access to these areas should call us directly on 0141 616 6198/6196/6123 to book.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Scottish FA Supporters Centre

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the fans are just back from an expensive weekend in Dublin? Best put an email out for some more overpriced tickets!

Luckily one of my friends mixed up his bookings so is away to Faro early and will miss the Poland game so bought his Poland tickets off him a while back as he had a season ticket.

I'll get tickets no problem through my mate who's an SSC member 8)

I'm also an SSC member....

Just meant I didn't need to fork for two tickets at the same time. Ridiculous considering one game is in October and the Georgia tickets aren't even on sale yet!

I'm also an SSC member....

Just meant I didn't need to fork for two tickets at the same time. Ridiculous considering one game is in October and the Georgia tickets aren't even on sale yet!

As a member can you get more than one ticket for the Georgia game? Booked my travel without knowing how difficult they make it for a non-member to buy a ticket for an away game, and they won't even let you become a member.

As a member can you get more than one ticket for the Georgia game? Booked my travel without knowing how difficult they make it for a non-member to buy a ticket for an away game, and they won't even let you become a member.

Always one ticket per member I'm afraid. Can you not become a member just now? Maybe try giving them a call to see if they could work out a discounted membership for the rest of the campaign. Other than that I'm not sure how you could get one, apart from knowing someone in the travel club and is not going and you getting them to get you the ticket, which is very much frowned upon and if they were selected for a pickup in Georgia they'd be humped.

ETA - http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?page=3795

Think you can still sign up, it is £55, however it guarantees you your Germany and Poland tickets, Georgia should go t 0 pointers so that gets you on the poin5ts ladder, if you then were going to Gibraltar they 2 games would have you at 2, then there would be the possibility of a qualifier that you would have a chance of away tickets for which would take you to 3 and if we were to make Euro 2016. going there with 3 points would give you the possibility of tickets there.

For away games it's one ticket only.

Would imagine there'll be numerous "spares" available over there. Plus ca. 30.000 empty seats in the home end.

Why no public sale? Surely the SSC won't be selling 45,000+ tickets

Think I'll join the SSC for the next campaign. Hopefully have a proper job by then and be able to afford away trips.

For these games, it will probably be the pub

Always one ticket per member I'm afraid. Can you not become a member just now? Maybe try giving them a call to see if they could work out a discounted membership for the rest of the campaign. Other than that I'm not sure how you could get one, apart from knowing someone in the travel club and is not going and you getting them to get you the ticket, which is very much frowned upon and if they were selected for a pickup in Georgia they'd be humped.

ETA - http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_football.cfm?page=3795

Think you can still sign up, it is £55, however it guarantees you your Germany and Poland tickets, Georgia should go t 0 pointers so that gets you on the poin5ts ladder, if you then were going to Gibraltar they 2 games would have you at 2, then there would be the possibility of a qualifier that you would have a chance of away tickets for which would take you to 3 and if we were to make Euro 2016. going there with 3 points would give you the possibility of tickets there.

When you follow the links it says Membership Full. Not sure if that will change when they switch to 15/16 membership, or when that is. I'll probably just try to get a local ticket near the Scotland section delivered to my hotel.

Think I'll join the SSC for the next campaign. Hopefully have a proper job by then and be able to afford away trips.

SSC get first dibs then public sale will happen after the deadline.

When you follow the links it says Membership Full. Not sure if that will change when they switch to 15/16 membership, or when that is. I'll probably just try to get a local ticket near the Scotland section delivered to my hotel.

Who you going with? I'd keep in touch with travel clubs and Scotland end tickets might/will be available. Even over there is you speak to fans there possibly could be tickets available. Would obviously have you're backup home end next to the Scotland end with you.

35.000 SSC members, then those that had purchased season tickets for the campaign, get the chance to buy a further 2.

Not sure how many season ticket holders there are for this campaign, but the chance of a public sale is minimal.

How much were the season tickets at the start of the campaign? Saw the recent ones for £90, take it you need to pay your £55 membership too.

£55 is the basic SSC membership fee, for which you get a pack - normally consisting of a t-shirt and other small gifts - as well as the right to all home match tickets and a path on to the points ladder for away games should you get lucky.

You still have to buy home game tickets over and above, but recently they've been offering season tickets which gets you all home tickets in one payment.

The £90 was for the NI game and all remaining home games (Germany and Poland).

How much were the season tickets at the start of the campaign? Saw the recent ones for £90, take it you need to pay your £55 membership too.

The season tickets were around the 200 mark, so slightly cheaper (but not by much) than buying all the tickets on their own. And you got the N. Ireland friendly for free. I think so anyway, it was something like that. And you did need a membership first.

I fully expect a lot of season ticket holders to take their allocation of two extra tickets. Either to (rightly) bring along friends or (wrongly) sell them on for ridiculous amounts. It might go to a very limited public sale, but imagine tickets for the Poland game will be like gold dust if we haven't fucked up our trip to Georgia.

35.000 SSC members, then those that had purchased season tickets for the campaign, get the chance to buy a further 2.

Not sure how many season ticket holders there are for this campaign, but the chance of a public sale is minimal.

Then you have debenture seats, corporate seats and invitees i.e representatives from SFA members clubs. Not a hope in hell of a public sale for this one.

If someone is desperate to go, their best bet might be to see if there is any hospitality left.

Archived