Players wanted

vale21s

Rossvale 21s (bishopbriggs) Are looking for x pro youth players high standard boys club players and young players who want to move back into 21 level from the junior ranks for the new season. Players must be ambitious committed and hard working. Club train on Mon + wed 8 till 9.30 and play in the wos youth premier league on a sat 2pm KO.

Last season the club reached 3 quarter finals and were beaten in a replay in the quarters of the Scottish. This season we look to go one better

We are a SFA legacy award club 60 teams player pathway and a junior team. Players will be playing in a academy environment with a pro youth level of training. The club will be moving into a new purpose built complex soon. We also have spfl links were we have moved boys back into a pro youth environment

For more information text or phone 07981106954

WWW.leaguelineup.com/rossvale21s

Agree valeman... The Scottish was a sore one. It wets the appetite tho here's hoping next year the hard work pays off.... There is many young players with great potential hanging around the junior game who may not be getting the game time so here's hoping we tempt a few as the standard in the premier is very good. If anyone knows of anyone please forward our details on as young players need to be playing to showcase their talent. 07758127844

Ah hear some of the Rossvale 1998s have been asked in for pre season with your team

some good boys in that team

hopefully not to much of a jump for them

1998s? Jeezo that's a big gap. Far as I am aware the better players are moving up this season. Sure rossvale had a post on last preseason aswell looking for players to come in. Hard times trying to get young players with required quality.

Players who progress through the pathway is based on a number of things but most important they have to be ready and comfortable in that environment. The 21s will give players aged between 17/18 a development season were we can develop their talent without putting the players under to much pressure this has worked for us in last 4 years. We would rather work with a player for 3/4 years than hoover up all the last year 21 players (that has always been our model)

Hosep - I believe the club were looking to add a 2nd 21 team last season I seen the add you were referring to but it had nothing to do with this team as we play in the premier and the other team would of been in the 3rd division. Times are hard for all teams but we try stay ahead of the game recruiting within as well as out with the academy. The group we have we have had them for last 3 years some have moved on to our junior team now. So the new cycle begins its time to add fresh young hungry players to the experience we have in the team and that will then allow us to build a team for the next 3/4 years

Players who progress through the pathway is based on a number of things but most important they have to be ready and comfortable in that environment. The 21s will give players aged between 17/18 a development season were we can develop their talent without putting the players under to much pressure this has worked for us in last 4 years. We would rather work with a player for 3/4 years than hoover up all the last year 21 players (that has always been our model)

Hosep - I believe the club were looking to add a 2nd 21 team last season I seen the add you were referring to but it had nothing to do with this team as we play in the premier and the other team would of been in the 3rd division. Times are hard for all teams but we try stay ahead of the game recruiting within as well as out with the academy. The group we have we have had them for last 3 years some have moved on to our junior team now. So the new cycle begins its time to add fresh young hungry players to the experience we have in the team and that will then allow us to build a team for the next 3/4 years

Yeah we are same, we have 5 going to various junior set ups through out Ayrshire and a few going amateur, always hard but the pathway helps from 19s if lads want to come through it. Good luck and ser you next season.

The 1998s have been in the last two Scottish Cup Finals so have done well. We are hoping to push some of these players on and develop them. Players like Alex Cassells, Jamie Brown, James Beattie and Yami Masanjo all 18 and under, played for the Juniors last season and excelled. Too many players now play to long against the same players. These guys played with Robbie Winters and learned mote in six months than the pastfew years as they were playing with experienced players.

Meant to ask , and don't take this the wrong way Rossvale have been a really well run club back when i used to play against then 20 years ago , but where exactly do the rossvale amateur side fit into things , not being funny but but i watched my mates wee amateur side in the SAFL play them few months back and they were well terrible .

Its a fair comment Robroyguy. We hope to have a strong amateur team in future, but we are a community club to, and we are trying to give as many people a game as possible. We have for instance three teams in eleven a sides from 2001s and down of differing standards, two at each age groups from 2000s to 1999s. And between 30 - 40 at 12s and below of all standards.

Its a fair comment Robroyguy. We hope to have a strong amateur team in future, but we are a community club to, and we are trying to give as many people a game as possible. We have for instance three teams in eleven a sides from 2001s and down of differing standards, two at each age groups from 2000s to 1999s. And between 30 - 40 at 12s and below of all standards.

Fair enough mate we now have started all that, though not as far down the line as you guys, just a 21s, 18s ,girls team and amateur. I am all for it we can keep our junior football identity, the history and at the same time change with the times and build for the future.

Archived