Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It rang and rang and rang. And rang some more.

...bus from Newmarket St.

Rang the social club tonight and got told, "Aye, there are buses to Bathgate" and when I asked what time it left I was told they didn't know. I tried again, explaining I was looking for a supporters bus to the game and got the response "No idea mate, maybe you could call down on Saturday?"

Rang the social club tonight and got told, "Aye, there are buses to Bathgate" and when I asked what time it left I was told they didn't know. I tried again, explaining I was looking for a supporters bus to the game and got the response "No idea mate, maybe you could call down on Saturday?"

Do you want me to see if there's any seats on our bus:D

If I lived a bit closer I could go for that :thumsup2

Just the one bus?

A bus & a mini bus the now. Plus a few cars as well. If I was leaving fae Sauchie I would have picked you up myself. But I'll be leaving from the Borders. Can you not post on the Camelon F/B page about getting one?

Nah, if I can't travel by supporter's bus then I'll use the train. I hate travelling by bus.

Oh dear, you're fecked then, there are no trains to Edinburgh from Falkirk this weekend (or indeed for the past 2 weekends). So you'll either have to go on a very long diversion via Glasgow or get the rail replacement bus to Edinburgh Park.

Archived