Summer Transfers 2015/2016

The same Willie Gibson who was a great winger at the pars and last seen in this division taking a total hissy fit at Pressley when he was at Falkirk?

I recall that after this happened his wiki page was hacked and he was called a petulant fud, I'm happy with that.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same Willie Gibson who was a great winger at the pars and last seen in this division taking a total hissy fit at Pressley when he was at Falkirk?

I actually quite liked Gibson when he was at Falkirk, he has ability, its just a pity he also happens to be a bit of a nutter.

I see Wilson's just signed for Sevco. Has done well for hearts and i think he'd do well south of the border, but looks like he'd rather stay in the lower league with a diddy team. Either he has a lack of ambition or like most players who sign for Sevco, is a money grabber

I see Wilson's just signed for Sevco. Has done well for hearts and i think he'd do well south of the border, but looks like he'd rather stay in the lower league with a diddy team. Either he has a lack of ambition or like most players who sign for Sevco, is a money grabber

Whats the problem if he is a money grabber? Its a short career and if a club is offering double or treble the wages he is on, he would be mad to turn it down. He could break his leg tomorrow and his career might be over.

If a competitor to my company came in and offered me double or treble my salary, I'd be off.

I'm sure 99% of the population would do the same.

Darren Barr joins Dumbarton.

Dumbarton have signed a few decent players. I think sons shall be a team to look out for next season if all the signings hit the ground running.

I would take Barr, Brown any day. Barr has a great work rate and attitude and Brown has a great CV. Has he played in Europe?

Dumbarton have signed a few decent players. I think sons shall be a team to look out for next season if all the signings hit the ground running.

I would take Barr, Brown any day. Barr has a great work rate and attitude and Brown has a great CV. Has he played in Europe?

I think Mark Brown's played once in European competition, for Celtic in the 2007-08 season in a 1-1 draw away at Spartak Moscow:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6945558.stm

Archived