The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Cartsdyke will be absolute box office that night.

A night of buckied-up mayhem. I'll be having some of that.

It used to be a good laugh until some idiot ( from either side) threw a stone/brick/glass bottle to kick things off.

The local neds that go just for the trouble don't help either. The police finally worked out how to deal with it, nobody gets on either side of the platform or even within 30 yards of it till a train comes.

It used to be a good laugh until some idiot ( from either side) threw a stone/brick/glass bottle to kick things off.

The local neds that go just for the trouble don't help either. The police finally worked out how to deal with it, nobody gets on either side of the platform or even within 30 yards of it till a train comes.

Cartsdyke after Morton games is up there with the best Scottish football has to offer.

It doesn't matter if we bring 500 or 2000 fans to Cappielow - something always happens at the station.

A wine bottle missed my boat race by a millimetre when we were last through for a league game.

Aye, that's vt for you. He devoted an entire thread on the League One forum to last season's Title-winning campaign, and though it was great to have all the video highlights gathered together in one place (and well done to him for that) he gave a cringeworthy game by game account that was so jingoistic and triumphalist that you'd think we'd somehow managed to win the World Cup.

Now, because it's in the context of Duffy, the same guy refers to it as a complete non-achievement.

Go figure.......

And that's the thing about on here, for so many posters opinions are either black or white and there's no room for anything in between. And reasoned argument only invites ridicule. Though I must admit it's unusual to see someone argue BOTH black and white cases on different threads.......

It was the best ever thing on pie and bovril to be fair.

Cartsdyke after Morton games is up there with the best Scottish football has to offer.

It doesn't matter if we bring 500 or 2000 fans to Cappielow - something always happens at the station.

A wine bottle missed my boat race by a millimetre when we were last through for a league game.

I thought it was just our lot the great unwashed had a go at!!

I am looking forward to the prospect of Virgil I snapping off the P&B power button in a Tudor Rose rage of his own if we actually win this.