West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

The money really gets people wound up in relation to this division, I agree with S Irvine, who cares how much they have to spend or are spending? If they have raised the money then they are entitled to spend t as they see fit.

If they are spending money they don't have then it's them that will run into difficulty in the long term!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any time a player drops down in to this league, someone always comes on & says its for the money.

If a player moves to a club for better money, he's quite entitled to. In every walk of life people change jobs for more money to make life better for themselves & their families, so these guys have the same right if the opportunity arises.

Last season it was Cambuslang, the season before that Forth, this season Gartcairn who were/are all getting the paying big wages/throwing money about accusations.

So what if they did/are. Its their money. They can spend it as they see fit. If they get into difficulty because of it it'll be their problem to deal with.

Cambuslang's budget last season was 50% less than it was for the season before that.

Cambuslang's budget last season was 50% less than it was for the season before that.

Wasn't having a go at Camby blue manalisha, was just saying that last season they were being accused of playing massive wages etc, the season before that Forth were getting the same.

Cambuslang's budget is their business. Its called a budget because that's what the committee have decided the club have allocated to spend on the playing side.

Any club that can afford to have a good budget & not use it to attract good players, is selling themselves & their fans short.

It always looks to me like petty jealousy when people constantly try to put the boot in to other clubs spending money to improve their team.

Wasn't having a go at Camby blue manalisha, was just saying that last season they were being accused of playing massive wages etc, the season before that Forth were getting the same.

Cambuslang's budget is their business. Its called a budget because that's what the committee have decided the club have allocated to spend on the playing side.

Any club that can afford to have a good budget & not use it to attract good players, is selling themselves & their fans short.

It always looks to me like petty jealousy when people constantly try to put the boot in to other clubs spending money to improve their team.

Last season most of Cambuslang's squad didn't get paid anything.

He cant!

surmising I am a he?,jumping the gun a bit there. And as stated from another post, only taking it from the horses mouth, don,t know if it's sour grapes on their part, but once again only stating what I,m told from people who were in charge of your club during that period. So if they are wrong then so am I, after all they were the ones in charge of your budget ,supposedly.

surmising I am a he?,jumping the gun a bit there. And as stated from another post, only taking it from the horses mouth, don,t know if it's sour grapes on their part, but once again only stating what I,m told from people who were in charge of your club during that period. So if they are wrong then so am I, after all they were the ones in charge of your budget ,supposedly.

well being one of the so called people In charge of said club. Ure horse is talking pish. There were a few players at Somervell who took NO money from the club.

Vale of Leven start pre season training tomorrow night. After a disappointing season last year they have made 6/7 new signings and have signed the vast majority of the squad from last year. They will be hoping to be up there challenging for promotion this season.

Vale of Leven start pre season training tomorrow night. After a disappointing season last year they have made 6/7 new signings and have signed the vast majority of the squad from last year. They will be hoping to be up there challenging for promotion this season.

What teams did the signings come from Jose?

The Port have announced a few on there Twitter and Facebook pages. Signed Sean Lawrence, Barri Stanton, Darren Boyle and Alan Bryce.

I know who Stanton and Bryce are(pleasantly surprised with those two) where did the other two bots sign from?

Archived