West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

How did that manage to happen? Mental...

Ashfield were in Super Prem 2010-11 season Im sure and been relegated each season since. The reason for me is that Stevie went to Irvine Me ££ a and took some of the squad with him.

Not an Ashfield supporter btw

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree he's quality.. Just mr Lang seems to think there will be a boycott if Bish was to come back n he was also a quality player for the Lang but not so much with deco

Both good players that would stand out in 2nd Division.

We will find out at the AGM on the 20th. We have put a lot of work into getting a junior team into Monklands so im very hopeful we will be accepted

Hope you get accepted, look forward to visiting new grounds.

Camby bringing in some good players for me will be the team to beat.

Coco formally of the Gow player coach at Newmains and has attracted a few cracking players and i here Forth have offered some excellent players a few deals!!

Will be a very competitive league i think

Camby bringing in some good players for me will be the team to beat.

Coco formally of the Gow player coach at Newmains and has attracted a few cracking players and i here Forth have offered some excellent players a few deals!!

Will be a very competitive league i think

Colin boylan?

Jealously is a terrible thing. IMO I welcome a good new team like gartcairn to the juniors. If they can attract top players good on them I say for me its a big plus for our game

I have been advised that Lanark have made a major signing coup by attracting Alan McCrum back from Shotts, where I understand he had a successful season

Was this not the lad that brogan got short of not long after he took over at lanark?

Archived