West 2nd Division 2015/16

Gartcairn Army

So with Ashfield, Benburb, Cambuslang Rangers, Forth wanderers, Lanark Utd, Vale of Leven, Glasgow Perthshire, Royal Albert, Newmains, East Kilbride Thistle, Port Glasgow and hopefully Gartcairn Juniors all competing in the 2nd division, what's the transfer news or gossip???

Who do you think will be the team to beat or get promoted?

Who will finish bottom?

We bit early i know but just starting conversation!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tambo,

Im really not sure how we will do but im hoping we can at least finish mid table or challenge for promotion, anything better would be a great achievement, lots of strong clubs in this division who will no doubt be very capable of beating anyone on their day

So with Ashfield, Benburb, Cambuslang Rangers, Forth wanderers, Lanark Utd, Vale of Leven, Glasgow Perthshire, Royal Albert, Newmains, East Kilbride Thistle, Port Glasgow and hopefully Gartcairn Juniors all competing in the 2nd division, what's the transfer news or gossip???

Who do you think will be the team to beat or get promoted?

Who will finish bottom?

We bit early i know but just starting conversation!!!

Gartcairn,

Hoping you will be doing well and will do my best to keep up with your results and hoping you get a few wins and start to get a decent following.

Looking forward to the new season. Said that last season right enough. Be nice to see a new team visit Somervell park. As it is every season will be tight division. Feeling good with the couple of signings we have made already and with a few to follow we should be up there this season again, I hope so anyway.

Looking forward to the new season. Said that last season right enough. Be nice to see a new team visit Somervell park. As it is every season will be tight division. Feeling good with the couple of signings we have made already and with a few to follow we should be up there this season again, I hope so anyway.

Whose confirmed Jim?

Im really looking forward to visiting all clubs next season but especially Cambuslang, i think th set up you boys have is superb and a great we ground to go with it.

For me i think Cambuslang and Benburb will be the teams to beat with Glasgow Perthshire not far behind.

Reckon this might be one of the most interesting divisions next year - the three sides relegated will be looking to bounce straight back up obviously , Cambuslang are unlikely to have another season like this one, the Shire weren't far off this year and there are another three or four sides who are signing the right two or three players away from making a challenge.

Add a new team who are an unknown quantity, and the Second might be one of the ones to watch next season.

I think its too early to say who is going to be there or thereabouts next season.The 3 clubs that came down will want to bounce back up but theres a few clubs who just missed out last year so it will be intresting.Welcome to the juniors GA ill be sure to get along to a couple of your games next season.

Who wouldnt want a player of this quality playing for their side?

I agree he's quality.. Just mr Lang seems to think there will be a boycott if Bish was to come back n he was also a quality player for the Lang but not so much with deco

Archived