ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe craigmark would have won if they had kept 11 players on the park?

Aye you're probably right buddy. 11 players on the park is crucial to getting results. So Darvel Legend says anyway. Craigmark would have won the game if they had kept 11 on the park.

Darvel legend where you been hiding? You only ever seem to get pipe up when Darvel get a win (which is rarely). Like you always bang on about, keeping 11 players on the park is crucial to getting results. 2-1 down with 11 players on the park and it was there for the taking as craigmark had their tails up til that point. So I agree with Buddy and Reidy, craigmark would have won had they kept 11 players on the park ???? But that's football, on to next week!

If you were my bookie you would be potless from the £20 bet I put on when The Mighty Girvan humped yous

let me get this straight,Girvan humped Darvel 4-0 i think.is this the same mighty Girvan that could only field 8 players at lugar last year and got HUMPED 14 NILL ,darvel legend has never seen his team HUMPED by that score,learn to walk before you can run,THE MIGHTY GIRVAN. :thumsup2

Darvel legend where you been hiding? You only ever seem to get pipe up when Darvel get a win (which is rarely). Like you always bang on about, keeping 11 players on the park is crucial to getting results. 2-1 down with 11 players on the park and it was there for the taking as craigmark had their tails up til that point. So I agree with Buddy and Reidy, craigmark would have won had they kept 11 players on the park But that's football, on to next week!

unbeaten wae 11 old champ , e I e I e I e I o

Whitletts were luck to get a point today vics should have won this game comfortable but that is football, darvel will not challenge us they get beat too often

U no working the nite coco ? Circus got a nite off ?

What's darvel got to do with whitletts game the day ? U concerned about them ?

Darvel Legend, starting to see a trend in Kirky 4-4-2 posts, dismisses and belittles Muirkirk's 22 points, best season in 10/15 year and then nibs away at anything Darvel, connection between the 2 clubs = Mr George Grierson

Listen 003.5 there's no George Greirson or conspiracy theories here your such a fud because your facts are way off for instance I constantly say I admire Darvel I do however hound Darvel Legend a fact I've admitted too befor (I'm not the only one) for HIS constant snipes at the Vics, as for dismissing or belittling kirks 22pts (thought it was 23) your sorely out of touch because my only comments regarding this were that I don't believe finishing 7th was anything to boast about, happy with yes but boast no just thought I would put that out there. Course your constant posts point to you being an ex coach or ex player or perhaps the father of an ex player or both, but of course it's just one big MI6 conspiracy.

Cracking game at Victoria Park today, share of points just about fair, both these teams will be top three, have no doubts about tha

Irvine Vics need to get their best players on the park from the start of each game IMO

Agree with Andy(morrow 56), it was an entertaining game today between the two Vics. Before the game I would have taken a point,but was disappointed not to take all 3,as I thought we just shaded it. However we didn't take the chances that fell our way,so we have to live with that and move on to the next week.

IMO on today's showing, if these two teams,cuts out the silly mistakes at the back , there will be no stopping them for the promotion places. Both are strong in the forward areas and very creative with it.

Archived