ADL 2015/16

Colligan was usually a sub when I watched Irvine Vics this year, although most fans I was standing with seemed to want him to start.

Balfour was an absolute standout for Craigmark a few years ago, only seen him for Whitletts against Ardeer since but I've heard he's not been quite as impressive this year.

Just the 39 goals for him last season!! Hope he ups his game next season, because thats just no good enough.

Tbf, I wouldn't swap him and Mick for anybody at this level,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terry, Whitletts would be stupid to let him go, but for all I say he can play at a higher level which he can, why has a bigger club not come in for him, is one that amuses me

Whitletts have no intention of letting him go, as for your other question you would have to ask other teams why they don't fancy him

Just the 39 goals for him last season!! Hope he ups his game next season, because thats just no good enough.

Tbf, I wouldn't swap him and Mick for anybody at this level,

Ah, perhaps that shows that no-one should base their views on others opinions!

If Peter gets the maybole boys as per rumours girvan will be in mix.

Not sure about others as heard Maybole going to bring in ADL players so that could weaken a few teams.

All rumours at moment of course but hope big JB can give us a bounce to top half of table and gets us involved.

Colligan never struggled in Super 1st, his defence did, as for him and Tony Balfour both could easly play in super first and with Balfour he can play at higher level but is wasted in ADL at Whitletts and has been for a few seasons

League table would suggest there defence was pretty good with Pollok Shettleston, Rob Roy and Largs the only teams that let in fewer goals. Not sure if Colligan is good enough for Super League, scored 3 goals in 28 games last year. Balfour has scored 73 goals in 70 games for Whitletts so should be looking to step up and test himself against better teams.

Might be wrong but I believe Irvine Vic's have only lost Bobby Colligan
Is Stevie Wilson carrying on on his own?If you've only lost one player you will have an excellent chance.

Archived