Martin Stewart Beith Juniors

eck1956

I drive the buses in paisley and glasgow, know mushy very well and it be good to get him down to a game and present it to him again i cld meet you and pass it to some1 at the club as i dont see him as often noo!

I live beside the Pines,I don't drink alcohol but i'll meet you there anyway

Clash is a ladeside man and he would sabotage the said item mate. ;)

I would have met you to get the said item but I thought yourself and Pc Cabe had it under control ?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

I live beside the Pines,I don't drink alcohol but i'll meet you there anyway

Alright mate I stay in the south side and I'll pick it up from you whenever suits and I'll get it passed on to someone from Beith. If nobody can take it off me I'll just keep it and tell my kids I won it ????????

I live in Barrhead and can pick this up from you tonight if you wish?

Deeney is picking it up tonight, if that falls through i'll go to a Pollok v Beith match and hand it to an official.

Saga is closed thanks for everyone who was keen to help, it will be back where it should be in a couple of weeks, thanks to Deeney for this.

Well done Kevin Deeney for picking the item up and he's one of the good guys.

Also well done to yourself eck for kindly handing the goods over and keeping it all those years, make yourself known if you ever visit Bellsdale and I will buy you a pie and a few soft drinks ( since you are tee-total).

" The mighty are giving the students a lesson" - Jeff Stelling.

I bet after all this he doesn't even want it back. He did give it away in the first place after all.

Maybe not but it was still good of the other guy to take the time to come on here to try and give it back .

Sounds like one of them ones where you move house and you've got loads of stuff up the loft gathered in cardboard boxes and when transporting you decide whether to bin it all or take it all to the charity shop to help others which is where it's all went .

I'm going to meet mushy for lunch next week and he was under the impression it was still in his loft so is happy to take it back. Cheers for the kind words hertha and also thanks to eck for taking the time to sort it out. Eck buys and sells football odds and ends so that's how he ended up with the trophy and wouldn't take anything for it. He also checked out my profile and for my trouble he gifted me some Celtic books and memorabilia which was an unexpected surprise. So a definite big thanks to eck from me and I was rewarded for my trouble.

Archived