Fixture List 2015/16

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the SPFL bin the random fixture generating computer programme and conduct a draw for the first 9 fixtures (11 in the Premiership) and then repeat 3 times. Last season we played Dunfermline away then at home, 3 weeks apart towards the end of the season.

I would also like to see derby day reintroduced whereby all the derbies are played on the same day.

I'd like to see the SPFL bin the random fixture generating computer programme and conduct a draw for the first 9 fixtures (11 in the Premiership) and then repeat 3 times. Last season we played Dunfermline away then at home, 3 weeks apart towards the end of the season.

I would also like to see derby day reintroduced whereby all the derbies are played on the same day.

You'll not get that if you want them to just do a random draw to decide the fixtures. Make your mind up! :P

I think Falkirk will open with an away game, purely as there's work being carried out on the pitch the week after the Tom Jones gig on Aug 1st.

I think Houstie will want some training time back on it having not been on it for almost 10 days due to said concert.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I think Falkirk will open with an away game, purely as there's work being carried out on the pitch the week after the Tom Jones gig on Aug 1st.

I think Houstie will want some training time back on it having not been on it for almost 10 days due to said concert.

Home game for Falkirk it is then. Any other decision would suggest consideration and forward planning.

Thinking back we've been royally screwed with opening fixtures.

4 seasons running we've opened away at Raith, Partick, Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath.

2015 we want a home game.

I see that after a year away from this forum, Gaz still thinks everyone's out to get Falkirk.

Some things never change.

How long does it take to pick up a pile of stinking knickers?

We always seem to start at home so here goes:

Raith v Livingston

Rangers v Queens

Morton v Hibs

Dumbarton v Alloa

Falkirk v St Mirren

I'd take that, nice to start with a win, especially away from home!

Wouldn't mind getting Rangers (A) first game - they have no squad take them time to gel hit them hard now!

Hibs opened up at home last season i think we will be away

i think.

Alloa v Rangers
Dumbarton v Falkirk
Livi v St. Mirren
G.Morton v Hibs
Raith v Queens

Wouldn't mind getting Rangers (A) first game - they have no squad take them time to gel hit them hard now!

Hibs opened up at home last season i think we will be away

i think.

Alloa v Rangers

Dumbarton v Falkirk

Livi v St. Mirren

G.Morton v Hibs

Raith v Queens

We'll just get Scott Allan to tell us all your tactics ;)

Archived