Hawick Royal Albert

I recently heard that Jason Girdwood was offered and appointed as the manager of Hawick RA with Michael Atia as the assistant, but having a wee look around various sites and P&B there was no news to confirm the appointments at the time. Now I here Michael Atia has been officially appointed as the manager with Jason as the head coach from last weeks Hawick News. Then the HRA site says that Mike Atia is the manager with B Campbell as the assistant manager and no mention of Jason Girdwood. A wee bit of scullduggery going on down the Borders way ? or have I heard the wrong initial appointment.

I thought Jason was the manager?

Barry Campbell contacted our club for a friendly against Hawick in preseason, but never said in what capacity he was acting.

Good luck to them, great wee club.

Mikey and Jason were appointed manager and coach. Since that happened I believe Jason has had a difference of opinion in what was originally agreed and has left before he started. The comment about them at alba and asking nizzy back is complete nonsense and you clearly don't know what took place. Nizzy was never away from the club and the three of them worked together

Archived