St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

Mark Wilson is one of the worst footballers I've ever seen with us. "Finished" doesn't even begin to cover it, he'd be an abomination of a signing.

If you sign and start Mark Wilson, you will be playing with 10 men each week.

Which is quite astounding given that he was always a half decent footballer. If he was in his mid-late 30s I'd understand but this downturn in ability seems to have happened in his late 20s.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is quite astounding given that he was always a half decent footballer. If he was in his mid-late 30s I'd understand but this downturn in ability seems to have happened in his late 20s.

It is strange, can only assume that injuries and the fact he's a bit of a prat have robbed him of any ability he once had.

He got torn to absolute shreds by Cowdenbeath last season, and they were dire.

What is your obsession with St. Mirren?

Such a shame.

He's a Celtic fan from Paisley. The 4-0 beasting and getting knocked out of two cups by the local team is not what you sign up for when you decide to support Celtic.

Basically, he's raging.

If St Mirren got relegated again this season it would be amazing.

Imagine if we then got promoted though? Yet another party in your town that you're not invited to. Might tip you over the edge.

We are due through at st.mirren in a few weeks and i was just wondering about best pub to go to.I was thinking about us going to the wee barrell as thats where we used to go when you played at love street.If too far to walk is there a social club in the ground itself.Any help appreciated saints.

While we're on the subject of the Rovers game, what's the score with entry arrangements? the St Mirren site has it down as "all-ticket" is it the Hibs/QOS style all-ticket that you go to a wee window to get a ticket on matchday or is it Rangers style strictly advance sale?

While we're on the subject of the Rovers game, what's the score with entry arrangements? the St Mirren site has it down as "all-ticket" is it the Hibs/QOS style all-ticket that you go to a wee window to get a ticket on matchday or is it Rangers style strictly advance sale?

There's a ticket window in the away stand, buy them on the day.

We are due through at st.mirren in a few weeks and i was just wondering about best pub to go to.I was thinking about us going to the wee barrell as thats where we used to go when you played at love street.If too far to walk is there a social club in the ground itself.Any help appreciated saints.

Closest pub is The Alamo on Caledonia Street about 10 mins from the Stadium. Popular with Away fans and allegedly hand out free pies. Alternative is have a beer in one of the pubs near Gilmour St Station and get the 14:50 train one stop to St James which is next to the ground.

Archived