Which party is worse?

Fide

Who's the worst party?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which of the 2 political f**k ups are worse?

Labour for the pledge stone, getting into bed with the Tories during indyref, telling lies, Jim Murphy etc etc etc. Or Lib Dems for being the Tories bitches for 5 years, for f**k ups such as Carmichael and Malcolm Bruce and completely losing the trust of the public?

ETA: Edited thread title.

Iraq, the acceptance of Thatcherism as the dominant political creed, and Better Together. The Lib Dems are also-rans in evil as they are in all their other endeavours.

Labour's stance is obvious: a horrible Britnat party wedded to the Union and (until this month) the promise of a career path for councillors who contribute nothing to politics. The Busted Flushes are a different story: a party that vaunts its willingness to work in coalition - Labour in Scotland until 2007, the Tories after 2010 - and yet in 2007 they refused to even negotiate and Nick Clegg ruled out any similar relationship with the only show in town during the election campaign. They also posture as federalists, but in reality have been in lockstep with the rest of the Britnats in Scottish politics at every stage since devolution. For being utterly livid about the only show in town and being snakes on the constitutional issue, it's the Busted Flushes for me.

Lib Dems - going in to coalition with the Tories has to be up there as one of the dumbest errors of judgement in political history.

Probably slightly above going to the bother of spoiling a vote in the referendum. At least there was a point in the decision made by Clegg - he got a taste of power. Anyone that actually went to the bother of spoiling a ballot is just a fanny.

I've gotta say I agree about the lib dems. I'm biased about 2010 because I hate the Tories but this year has been worse because of the sheer pretence of it all. Clegg said Labour-SNP would lack legitimacy when he talked to Labour in 2010! He might as well have sang let it be me.

Archived