The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt but that cumbernauld team is absolutely honking from what I saw

I understand that Cumbernauld were missing several players last weekend who were back for yesterday. For example, they had no goalkeeper last weekend and had to put their veteran coach in goals.

I understand that Cumbernauld were missing several players last weekend who were back for yesterday. For example, they had no goalkeeper last weekend and had to put their veteran coach in goals.

dunno what players they had missing and using there gk coach if u check the highlights I'd say the keeper wasn't at fault for any the goals and made some cracking saves. Plus we were really good last week.

Mon the papers

dunno what players they had missing and using there gk coach if u check the highlights I'd say the keeper wasn't at fault for any the goals and made some cracking saves. Plus we were really good last week.

Mon the papers

I don't think I made any comments about Clydebank's performance.

How about this: Can a Cumbernauld fan (or someone who attended the Clydebank v Cumbernauld match as well as the Cumbernauld v Rutherglen match) tell us what they thought was the key difference in the performances?

How about this: Can a Cumbernauld fan (or someone who attended the Clydebank v Cumbernauld match as well as the Cumbernauld v Rutherglen match) tell us what they thought was the key difference in the performances?

For the record, Cumbernauld made four changes to their team from the game v Clydebank. Their first choice goalkeeper returned from holiday, plus two defenders and a striker.

Saturday's fixtures :-

Kilwinning Rangers (6th) v Kilsyth Rangers (1st)

Bellshill Athletic (10th) v Blantyre Victoria (13th)

Shotts Bon Accord (8th) v Clydebank (2nd)

Rutherglen Glencairn (12th) v Greenock Juniors (5th)

Yoker Athletic (4th) v Cumbernauld United (11th)

Your thoughts ?

Archived