The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilsyth beaten by Cumbernauld a shock,the 'Nauld' have an excellent record over Kilsyth the last few years(not sure when we were last beaten by them)Yes their league position and home advantage would make them favorites yesterday but Cumbernauld never a 10/3 shot and way overpriced in my opinion.As for the game United edged the first half and were totally dominant in the second and even missed a penalty a 2-0,played some lovely passing football and were well good for the 4-1 scoreline.After a terrible start to their league campaign the team now playing a lot more consistent and we look forward to the rest of the season with some optimism.As for Kilsyth sure they are better than they showed yesterday given their results,also a mention for Duncansfield which was looking tip top with the recent improvements.

Kilsyth beaten by Cumbernauld a shock,the 'Nauld' have an excellent record over Kilsyth the last few years(not sure when we were last beaten by them)Yes their league position and home advantage would make them favorites yesterday but Cumbernauld never a 10/3 shot and way overpriced in my opinion.As for the game United edged the first half and were totally dominant in the second and even missed a penalty a 2-0,played some lovely passing football and were well good for the 4-1 scoreline.After a terrible start to their league campaign the team now playing a lot more consistent and we look forward to the rest of the season with some optimism.As for Kilsyth sure they are better than they showed yesterday given their results,also a mention for Duncansfield which was looking tip top with the recent improvements.

A makeshift defence from what I hear also villager?? And a bad injury early on? Getting to bare bones already??

There was nothing makeshift about the team that played yesterday, an injury forced a change early in the game, and if that performance came from a makeshift team the I can't wait to watch them when they're at full strength.

Good to see them playing well after all the changes!! Think they'll push for promotion rrm? Clydebank fell by the wayside in recent weeks! Largs seem to be the benchmark!

Archived