The Talbot, The Ford and the highlights

Killiepiyo

Showed them to an auld guy I work with who played for Talbot for 3 seasons. Said it took him back a good few years.

Aw thats brilliant mate, what its all about imo. My other half works in a care home and they have some former Junior players there, the faces were brilliant when getting to watch clips from the highlights thread. Good to have them for historical purposes as well, took a few evenings but watched the majority of old pollok videos a gent uploaded, Younger man like myself got a real flavor of what junior games were like 20 odd years ago which I would have otherwise had to read about.

Highlights are absolutely spot on kp! Thanks for staying to do the trophy handover really decent of you. I hope you have a good break over the summer and I look forward to further highlights next season! Ps I wish we had someone like you at Talbot!

Showed them to an auld guy I work with who played for Talbot for 3 seasons. He was amazed at the quality. Said it took him back a good few years. Cheers and excellent coverage as always.

Whats the guys name wishyman

Jim Clark. Came from Coalburn, played same time as Dennis Gray. He's Talbot through and through. He also played with the Gow and Larkhall.

I remember a Jim Clark at Larkhall Thistle in the 1960s, very classy left half.

I remember a Jim Clark at Larkhall Thistle in the 1960s, very classy left half.

He's well chuffed with that statement Larky. Says he's going home to tell his missus he's a star. ????A real gent into the bargain.

He had a Beatles haircut, & his style summed up the 1960s, for me. He was indeed a very classy player in a superb Larkhall Thistle side.

He was a mixture of Jim Baxter, & Paul McCartney. :-)

He had a Beatles haircut, & his style summed up the 1960s, for me. He was indeed a very classy player in a superb Larkhall Thistle side.

Ringo got it tight today ????

Turned back the years for me Larky.....there used to be a guy in the lanarkshire Amateur league who was a mixture of Stanley Baxter and Linda McCartney. :huh:

Memories :)

Did he get played on the Wings?

Archived