KILWINNING V ARTHURLIE CUP FINAL

quietmaybe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feck will be at this one with real split loyalties , Arthurlie the team I loved to watch when not playing or Kilwinning who I spent the best part of my junior career over a 6 year period!!!

Either way I honestly believe it will be a cracker. The buffs play with a real attacking style with pace to burn up top and should lent it to being a decent game. Saying that not seen the Lie since Downsy took over so not sure what they are playing like.

Too be honest I would love to see Ben Lewis pick up a major trophy for the buffs as he is a local lad that has stuck with them when both top junior and senior teams have been bending his ear and he alone deserves a bit of success!!

Cup Finals are rarely classics, it's about desire to win combined with a wee bit of luck the day.

As a Buffs fan who was about during our glory days, I'm absolutely delighted that our District Team has made it to a major Cup Final with limited resources, it really is an unexpected bonus this season.

Credit to the Committee, Management and Players for what been a really enjoyable season following the Buffs.

I'm sure Arthurlie and ourselves will make it a great occasion for all, may the best team on the day win.

COYB, onwards and upwards.

Keep it coming guys,

Everyone please keep tipping buffs.

Mon the lie.

Ok I will.

I always think current form has a big impact on a match like this.The Buffs are full of confidence with promotion secured whereas Arthurlie are chewing on their Sergio Tacchini briefs wondering if they have a play off looming. I'm sure that, even though it's a cup final there will be a few eyes on Twitter updates from Blair Park. Buffs to sneak it therefore.

Having said that well done to both teams for getting there. Enjoy your day!

We have had some great games with the Buffs in the past and I hope this is no different. Most people seem to be tipping Kilwinning to lift the trophy and I have no gripe with that. If we can play like we did in the 2nd half against Medda we will have a chance to win.

Very impressed with the way the Buffs are trying to create a special day with their Fun Day before the game. Ayrshire just does things that wee bit better.

As some have said our minds will be wandering to Hurlford hoping they can do us a big favour and beat Shotts thus retaining our superleague status. Personally id give up winning the cup for that but im hoping for both.

Come On The Lie.

Archived