When is GTF day?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never posted in the first division threads, what's it like Dee fans ?

I assume you're having a sly dig, but generally speaking it's better than premiership forum. No Celtic/OF. Mostly down to earth folk who love football hence their following of diddy teams.

The only downside to this for you is that you won't have the pleasure of visiting Central Park.

I assume you're having a sly dig, but generally speaking it's better than premiership forum. No Celtic/OF. Mostly down to earth folk who love football hence their following of diddy teams.

The only downside to this for you is that you won't have the pleasure of visiting Central Park.

Agree it was much more enjoyable reading the championship forum apart from those Cowdenbeath dummies who were really bothered by Dundee.

Agree it was much more enjoyable reading the championship forum apart from those Cowdenbeath dummies who were really bothered by Dundee.

They had an open top bus parade with the six points they took of us, last season, you know.

So when is it? Need to know as I feel a bit in limbo here, don't know if its after the cup final or now that the league season is over.

After the play-off final I would presume

No, that's still a few years off yet.

Gone and easily forgotten.

Haha you know this is true i'll expect to see you pop your ugly mug in from time to time. Time to wave bye bye to the big league and enter an OF free forum for a change. But we'll have the nonesense from our manky renfrewshire cousins to deal with :(

Deeboy dont forget to write me every now and then, i'll only be a forum away :)

Why the f**k would I care? It's a genuine question. Is there any sort of derby/ rivalry there or is it only Morton & St Mirren.

Offft someones toys went everywhere calm down dear lol I like my trips to the rock this time its not going to be a pre-season friendly.

Archived