East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

Belters facebook page back yet or is it awa forever

It's a closed group on Facebook that you can ask to join as a member. Somebody had reported the the page for not being a real person, so had to start from scratch again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good open game at Livvy, overall Rosyth probably had more chances but Livingston put theirs away well.

Very impressed by the number 6 in the livingston squad who seemed to boss the midfield and their goalie who kept them in the game. Mark you i hope he has medical insurence as he took some stick.

Rosyth very busy and built well from midfield with their right back always looking dangerous going forward, but the team seemed to fade in front of goal.

Best bit of the game the discussion of tactics between goalie and manger a few minutes from the final whistle!

West Calder 2 Stoneyburn 1 - A good performance from the home side after conceding midway through the 1st half .

A nicely timed , and justified , equaliser just before H-T ensured West Calder came out and totally dominated the 2nd half but were unable to put the game to bed until a rash tackle in the penalty box seen Stoneyburn reduced to 10 men and scoring from the resulting the spot kick gave all 3pts to the home team who played some nice football throughout the 90 mins , they will hopefully be picking up the points on a regular basis providing they can take their chances when given them !!

Was planning on getting down to the Tranent game but unfortunately had to work.

Good start to the season.

How did they play overall?

Decent performance, pumpherston weren't great in all honesty. The change upfront seemed to work. Once the first goal went in it seemed to put us at ease.

Decent performance, pumpherston weren't great in all honesty. The change upfront seemed to work. Once the first goal went in it seemed to put us at ease.

Miller and Smith looked good in the middle. Elfie looked sharp when he came on. Be a good game this Saturday against Easthouses. Big physical side.

Anyone know how Tranent looked in there first league games as I've a bet on the 4 leagues and Tranent are my selection for the south league along with downfield for North league Lochee Utd for premier and Kelty for super league....£20 on it and returns £2304 should I be a lucky man and they all win

Anyone know how Tranent looked in there first league games as I've a bet on the 4 leagues and Tranent are my selection for the south league along with downfield for North league Lochee Utd for premier and Kelty for super league....£20 on it and returns £2304 should I be a lucky man and they all win

Downfield haven't started off well 1 point from 2 matches early doors though I know.Have they still got most of last season squad.

shame on you james, betting against 2 of your old teams

Archived