East Region South Division Thread 2015-2016

Burnie_man

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if your happy running with such a small league bash on

It will be enlarged again soon enough, I have a suspicion that Easthouses may not be the only EoS club that see the benefits of our set-up.

Absolute brilliant game of football at foresters park where east of Scotland minnows ormiston beat tranent 1 nil. Ormiston were definitely the better team the first half they missed a penalty through a great save from the keeper. Tranent had two shots which were brilliantly saved by haribo one of which took a massive deflection. Ormiston took the lead through another penalty to go in at half time deserving lead. 2nd half tranent upped the tempo through Ben Miller and Chris gray n toye but couldn't find a breakthrough. Dean woods had a glorious chance to wrap things up but missed. Hope the ormi boys rest up because it's haddington in the final after they beat vale 3 1

Blackburn United 3 Dunipace 1

Good performance today, Pace took the lead after a bit of a defensive error, but close to half time Sid Easton equalised with a low shot from the edge of the area. A minute after the restart Darren Cooke slotted home from inside the box after the ball wasn't cleared, and right on time Fraser Spence fired home through a sea of bodies to wrap it up.

There were chances to score more, but it was a good overall performance. Wishaw away on Wednesday.

Dunbar United. 1. Kilwinning Rangers. 1

Dean Ballantyne opened the scoring for Dunbar in the 27th minute and had another disallowed three minutes later. Kilwinning Rangers got an equaliser three minutes from time after Ben Lewis fired home from the edge of the box with a draw probably being a fair result. Promising debuts from all of Dunbar's new signings with the next game against West Barns Star on Tuesday night.

Absolute brilliant game of football at foresters park where east of Scotland minnows ormiston beat tranent 1 nil. Ormiston were definitely the better team the first half they missed a penalty through a great save from the keeper. Tranent had two shots which were brilliantly saved by haribo one of which took a massive deflection. Ormiston took the lead through another penalty to go in at half time deserving lead. 2nd half tranent upped the tempo through Ben Miller and Chris gray n toye but couldn't find a breakthrough. Dean woods had a glorious chance to wrap things up but missed. Hope the ormi boys rest up because it's haddington in the final after they beat vale 3 1

I stayed on to watch after our match and thoroughly enjoyed this game. The highlight for me was the treble save by the Ormiston 'keeper (or was it a double and a defender's block? - it happened so fast) when Tranent were pressing late on

I stayed on to watch after our match and thoroughly enjoyed this game. The highlight for me was the treble save by the Ormiston 'keeper (or was it a double and a defender's block? - it happened so fast) when Tranent were pressing late on

two great games to watch yesterday especially the latter with end to end excitement, unfortunatly for us the result wasnt the right one. I said weeks ago Mckillop should have been kept on at tranent instead we kept on gareth gray and the lad brian or brydon. Along with Mckillop ormistons number 6 played superb, the keeper and number 11 looked good also. You would think that pre season guys would be desperate to nail there places down but i didnt see that hunger from our boys. Although plenty time left to prepare. Chris Gordon is exactly what we need in defence because we looked a bit nervous yesterday. Also got myself a lovely new tranent strip

8th August

McBookie.com East South League

Crossgates Primrose v Dunbar Utd

Easthouse Lily MW v West Calder Utd

Pumpherston v Kirkcaldy YM

Rosyth v Lochgelly Albert

Stoneyburn v Livingston Utd

Whitburn v Blackburn Utd

Kick Offs 2.30pm

15th August

McBookie.com East South League

Dunbar Utd v Whitburn