Illegal workers wages to be seized

Fide

Its great that on the same day that this happens: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/11619188/Barclays-handed-biggest-bank-fine-in-UK-history-over-brazen-currency-rigging.html

that they have their priorities straight. I'd rather they focused on regulating these c***s.

This really boils ma fuckin piss. Why continually fine banks? These fines will only have a trickle down to the ordinary punter. Get these c***s jailed pronto and make an example of them.

I had a hell of a time when working illegally in Canada trying to cash a pay cheque in my assumed name of Kenneth Farlow-Burgundy. If they've worked illegally they should keep their pay and be sent home, like I was when I was caught.

This sounds like a PR exercise. How much money will be spent tracking these people down?

Personally I would do the opposite and give illegal workers the chance to stay if they pass certain conditions like time spent in the UK and if they have a job. Then they'd pay tax and contribute to the country.

This sounds like a PR exercise. How much money will be spent tracking these people down?

Personally I would do the opposite and give illegal workers the chance to stay if they pass certain conditions like time spent in the UK and if they have a job. Then they'd pay tax and contribute to the country.

Why not just have a completely open door policy and save them being exploited in the first place then?

Why not just have a completely open door policy and save them being exploited in the first place then?

Bloody foreigners, coming over here and putting our hard working British doormen out of work.

I didn't die in two World Wars for this sort of nonsense....

Archived