The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after failing to sign a racist shoplifter with a receding hairline last time, Hibs have finally succeeded in signing a sectarian bigot with a receding hairline this time.

Fair play.

Looks like lots of apoligies will be owed to an itk hibby on this thread.

I'm not so sure. He was stating it was a done deal and would be announced days ago, yet the deal only seems to have been agreed today.

So whose going to get punted out the side to make way for stokes then? Bit unfair I'dve thought on the other what 8 permanent strikers Hibs already have at the club? Whilst Stokes could be an excellent signing if he can rediscover some of his old form, why sign Dagnall and then stokes when surely other areas of the team are perhaps more in need of some bodies. Seems a bit like overkill on the strikers front to me.

Looks like lots of apoligies will be owed to an itk hibby on this thread.

Pish. We were told it was a done deal and would be done "today" (today being that day) on at least two separate days.

So whose going to get punted out the side to make way for stokes then? Bit unfair I'dve thought on the other what 8 permanent strikers Hibs already have at the club? Whilst Stokes could be an excellent signing if he can rediscover some of his old form, why sign Dagnall and then stokes when surely other areas of the team are perhaps more in need of some bodies. Seems a bit like overkill on the strikers front to me.

^^^^Hoping for Hibs' cast-offs.

A player like this becoming available needs to be signed. A 4-3-3 could work. The players Hibs have would mean a narrow midfield would be feasible.

Archived