Scotland squad - Qatar and Ireland

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More of a Scotland fan than any of you lot, I just happen to know more about the game.

Your blinded in that weird personality cult thing the Tartan Army has with dross like Bannan and befpre him Alexander, Dailly , Pressley and all the rest.

More of a Scotland fan than any of you lot, I just happen to know more about the game.

Your blinded in that weird personality cult thing the Tartan Army has with dross like Bannan and befpre him Alexander, Dailly , Pressley and all the rest.

You're absolutely right. We should be picking Iniesta or Pirlo instead of Bannan.

Happen to know more about the game?! Hahahaha.

Didnt you say you wouldn't have James McArthur in the squad? Or Hanley?

Happen to know more about the game?! Hahahaha.

Didnt you say you wouldn't have James McArthur in the squad? Or Hanley?

Ffs, I wasnt being specific about this squad, Im talking about any squad as you well know, but then you think Na, "How much of a pedantic walloper can I be"?, well done a fine effort

Alexander's a fucking hero

Aye to Arjen Robben who was walking past him a few years back before he got hauled off for yet another dismal performance.

But hey, he had a crackin beard and long hair, thats enough to be Braveheart hero in Tartan Army eyes, just ask Hartley and Pressley.

Aye to Arjen Robben who was walking past him a few years back before he got hauled off for yet another dismal performance.

But hey, he had a crackin beard and long hair, thats enough to be Braveheart hero in Tartan Army eyes, just ask Hartley and Pressley.

25363964.jpg

Even clean shaven: hero

Where did I say he didnt mind losing?, Im sure it did, Im also sure he didnt lose any sleep over Alexander.

You never know though, maybe thats what drove him on to becoming a champions league winner. Or it could just be that he didnt play so well in a game altho I seem to remember him still having their brightest moments

Hanley is a bombscare who has been slightly lucky in that some of disasters havent been punished, although it was a friendly his performance against England showed him up.

Gordon Greer is a journeyman, nowhere near international class.

You're right; the problem is we don't have any decent centre-backs.

Archived