Celtic v Inverness

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Celtic.

Can we just give Celtic the 3 points to save everyone's time? Just hope we get through it with no injuries or suspensions. Give the usual substitutes starts; Tarmo Kink, James Vincent etc.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the Celtic fans will boo Josh Meekings and Ryan Christie?* :rolleyes:

*The latter due to the zoomer comments online after Denayer didn't win the Football Writers' Young Player of the Season yesterday (an award he doesn't qualify for)

can see Draper and Meekings being on the end of a couple of hefty challenges TBH

hope the mentallity is the ref screwed them and not the players but speaking at one or two of their fans (i would say speaking to but there was a distinct eyes glazed, no comprendé look about them )

that said, it'd be nice for both teams to have a fringe team played give players a chance to stake claims for final / etc

there arent any celtic players short of appearances in order to qualify for medal is there ?

ICT fans not caring a shit about this fixture with one eye being on the cup final. Who can blame them.

Mibees a wee revenge fixture for the hoops by helping out Falkirk for the final by crippling a few ICT key players before the cup final ? :whistle:ph34r::lol: Nah, I hope it's a decent clean fought game with a few goals. :)

In normal circumstances Scotland's best team playing against the team in Scotland who've had the best season would be something to look forward to, but this will be a shite fest. 2-0 Celtic, with not much happening.

No matter if Celtic score a bucketload they still won't be able to get over the cup semi :lol:

It's history mate, best to get over it. But in your case I'll wager you'll be peddling this cup semi final shite for years to come. :)

Can't seem to garner any excitement for this game too busy thinking about the cup final. Hopefully we will come through it unscathed and the boys can the start enjoying a weeks build up to the final. Fwiw I don't think we will win maybe a scrappy draw or a home win

giphy.gif

Whilst we are on the subject, how many tickets were Caley allocated for the final?

I don't care how many we were allocated. We're there and Celtic aren't. Unlucky.

Half the stadium if we need it. (We won't).

I probably should have worded my question better, was just out of curiosity, how many do you reckon you'll bring down? Must be a right buzz about the place building up to it all.

I don't care how many we were allocated. We're there and Celtic aren't. Unlucky.

Well aren't you precious. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Whilst we are on the subject, how many tickets were Caley allocated for the final?

more than celtic... :whistle

Archived