Clyde Fcs stadium

To start just tell me if this is in the wrong place and where i can move it as I need some replys for my business education at school. So I have chosen Clyde Fc as my business as choice for my added value. I decided after the talk about the move to East Kilbride and that hullaballu to go into what the fans thought and if it would put off anyone. So I put together this surver and would appreciate anyone putting anytime answering the questions. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J3BQ2R3 .

Thanks you in advance and once again let me know if this is in the wrong spot.

Mine would be somewhere a lot closer to home. This fannying around is embarrassing, wherever the club, or any imitations of it, end up. The only question i have is why, every time one of these outsiders wades in, it's always always always someone else's fault. The ironic thing is, if the move and namchange had been done and dusted by now, although i'd still have been 100% dead against it, i could at least have respected their getting off their arse and acting in whatever interest they have. I'm not even sure i'd have completely dropped the club the way others may have done so. But this time, absolutely without a moments hesitation. They'd have a job getting 30 dedicated years out of a 33 year old supporter from either a bunch of disinterested already fully-tapped Bucky-swilling street-corner fuckwits, or anything like the same commitment from the 'community fans' who'll turn the club into an EK version of the Colts, until their boy gets dropped for being shite. No one's telling me i'm wrong, and that it's the only option; at least, no one within the club. Fucking shambles.

Mine would be somewhere a lot closer to home. This fannying around is embarrassing, wherever the club, or any imitations of it, end up. The only question i have is why, every time one of these outsiders wades in, it's always always always someone else's fault. The ironic thing is, if the move and namchange had been done and dusted by now, although i'd still have been 100% dead against it, i could at least have respected their getting off their arse and acting in whatever interest they have. I'm not even sure i'd have completely dropped the club the way others may have done so. But this time, absolutely without a moments hesitation. They'd have a job getting 30 dedicated years out of a 33 year old supporter from either a bunch of disinterested already fully-tapped Bucky-swilling street-corner fuckwits, or anything like the same commitment from the 'community fans' who'll turn the club into an EK version of the Colts, until their boy gets dropped for being shite. No one's telling me i'm wrong, and that it's the only option; at least, no one within the club. Fucking shambles.

egm is supposedly middle to end of May yet still no date announced?

last time anyone asked on the Q&A was March fans owned club ????

You all do know name change is off table?

Club statement 26th October 2014: 'in the circumstances, a natural consequence is that the board will set aside the authority given by the club's owners to amend the name of the club. The authority was specifically granted on a successfully negotiated arrangement on a relocation to the langlands site and any alternative proposal will be presented to owners separately.'

So in other words if the ek move is back on the name change could be back on. I don't see anything in that statement to suggest otherwise. If you do please elaborate?

Club statement 26th October 2014: 'in the circumstances, a natural consequence is that the board will set aside the authority given by the club's owners to amend the name of the club. The authority was specifically granted on a successfully negotiated arrangement on a relocation to the langlands site and any alternative proposal will be presented to owners separately.'

So in other words if the ek move is back on the name change could be back on. I don't see anything in that statement to suggest otherwise. If you do please elaborate?

Elaborate? Why?

The name change has been set aside and further confirmed to be off the table, at a fans meeting after the statement. The entire move is dead, yet one pubescent accies fans keeps the gullible amongst us second guessing, in the meantime another potential move us being questioned, with no one really having any clue of what/where/who/why anything is going on - yet the lack of anything is perceived to be our doing and due to incompetence on our part.

Only at Clyde

Archived