Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hibees should collapse the Bridge of Doom with the **** on it, and have the flaming wreck of the QotS 2nd place express hurtling along the tracks towards the broken, groaning mass of 1690-loving freaks.

is it really as far back as March and before the clocks changed when Hearts humiliated the opposition and sealed the title? Seems like an eternity away now, and yet there are still diddy teams scrapping it out two months later to get to where we've been for weeks :D

Tough one this. Don't really want to be in the same league as Rangers nest season. Yet if we were to lose the play off final - would much rather it was to Hibs than Rangers. I am hoping it is a feisty affair with multiple red cards and the 2nd leg goes to extra time and penalties....

To be honest, Hibs are a good bit better than The Rangers mate when it comes to footballing ability, and from memory, Hibs always seemed to have a very good record against Motherwell! If I were you, I'd be praying you were pitted against an utterly dismal The Rangers team as I'd be very confident of you pumping them over two legs, even if they have 14 men on the park! You'd lose to Hibs though.

Really looking forward to this, it'll be f**king hilarious either way. Win win.

Genuine question.

Who would you prefer to go up (excluding Motherwell).

The cabbage for the derby surely?

Genuine question.

Most of them want us to beat Rangers then lose to Motherwell.

Genuine question.

They would prefer Hibs probably.

Hearts fans are strange people. Haven't seen fans cheer about their rivals winning a game before just to try and noise Rangers fans up. I would never dream of cheering a Celtic win at the expense of another team

Archived