St Roch's, Ashfield and the SJFA

As a lot of people on here know, I am a big fan of junior football, so this is not a gratuitous dig at the juniors, but couldn't one of the three above have mentioned that last night's game was OFF.

My pal and I travelled through from Falkirk and it was only when we got to the ground that we were told by some guy who was putting a hose away, (after he had by been rude), that the game was called off on Friday. Surely someone could have posted it on their own web site, or informed the SJFA so that they could have done so?

I can now see it was mentioned on an Ashfield thread on here, but I looked at the SJFA fixtures section for my information. Surely one of the two clubs should have informed the SJFA so that they could alter their web site, or perhaps they did? Either way, poor stuff.

As a lot of people on here know, I am a big fan of junior football, so this is not a gratuitous dig at the juniors, but couldn't one of the three above have mentioned that last night's game was OFF.

My pal and I travelled through from Falkirk and it was only when we got to the ground that we were told by some guy who was putting a hose away, (after he had by been rude), that the game was called off on Friday. Surely someone could have posted it on their own web site, or informed the SJFA so that they could have done so?

I can now see it was mentioned on an Ashfield thread on here, but I looked at the SJFA fixtures section for my information. Surely one of the two clubs should have informed the SJFA so that they could alter their web site, or perhaps they did? Either way, poor stuff.

St Roch's were tweeting about it over the weekend, I think that's how they communicate with their players and supporters.

But yes, the West Region website should have told us that the game was postponed.

Archived