Transfer Window

jimmy grimble

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome onboard Keith.

We are delighted to announce that much sought after Leith Athletic striker Keith Murray is the latest new signing to join Spartans FC.

Keith becomes Manager Dougie Samuels 4th new summer signing, hes absolutely delighted to get his man, Keith is an exciting young talent, a player we have been tracking for 12 months. We faced stiff competition from a number of other Clubs keen to sign Keith, so naturally Im delighted that he has chosen to come on board and be a part of our journey. Im looking forward to working him, to watching him continue to develop and grow as a player. We know next season will be a huge challenge, for me Keith fits the bill in terms of the type of player we need. Hes a player with real potential, has an excellent work ethic and is fuelled by a real desire and hunger to prove himself at a higher level and do well.

Having scored 30+ goals last season for Leith Athletic, Keith is keen to make his mark in the Lowland League, Im delighted to be making the step up to the Lowland League with Spartans. Id like to thank Derek Riddell and everyone at Leith Athletic for a memorable season. I cant wait to get started, to test and prove myself at Spartans.

Grimbo

Seems to be more ins and outs this season than any I can remember and I'd doubt any team is even back doing pre season yet. Looks like being a really exciting league as a result with so many questions needing to be answered.

Archived