Pre-season friendly

mvch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday 4th July

Dalbeattie Star v Whitley Bay

https://twitter.com/WhitleyBayFC/status/600375842200498176

Aw these Newcastle and District friendlies arranged...

Howay ww a wee friendly doon here would nae go amiss....

How aboot Dunston ye can dump yer wives at the metro centre 2 mins away for the day, everyone's a winner :D

Or I could hitchhike a lift of them up the road at least :D

That would be ace Newks a crawl to the ground.

Grimbo

Good to see you back posting (or is it :P)

Not quite a crawl but prob 5 mins in a taxi.

Melton Constable Seaton Sluice village prob yer best bet for real ale. (5 or 6 on tap)

They don't do real ale at their social club but believe there's a Spoons in town if ye canny be arsed wi taxis ;)

Good to see you back posting (or is it :P)

Not quite a crawl but prob 5 mins in a taxi.

Melton Constable Seaton Sluice village prob yer best bet for real ale. (5 or 6 on tap)

They don't do real ale at their social club but believe there's a Spoons in town if ye canny be arsed wi taxis ;)

If MC is between us & them & the coach is going that way I'll see about jumping out there if not then I'm happy wi the 'Spoon, it's always cheap n beerful.

Good to be be back, I was up at Rosey drinking that pish yous serve in your clubhoose so I don't mind slumming it if I have too.

;)

Grimbo

Wetherspoons in Blyth, The Wallaw is only 10 mins walk from Blyth Spartans ground Croft Park

the usual Wetherspoons Fayre on offer ,

i

Cheers MG, are you fancying a bit of Spartan o Spartan or have the 08's got a friendly on that day?

Grimbo

Cheers Grim

am supposed to be at a wedding reception in the evening on 25th July 2015 in Makem Land but may try and attend Croft Park if my beloved is in a good mood , then travel back quick wash and brush up then out for a few beers and some dancing to YMCA and the Music Man. lol

MK.

Results were Podgorze I 3-2 Stirling I and Podgorze II 5-1 Stirling II.

Fallen giants of LL & HL meet:

Saturday 11th July

Spartans v Huntly

http://huntlyfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3163:pre-season-friendly-news-huntly-head-to-edinburgh&catid=64:news&Itemid=617

So it's the Hunts v the Cu<CENSORED> then?! :P

A Lowland League v Highland League game is always good though so for once I'll say come on ye Spamtins! :thumsup2

City begin their preparations for their defence of the Scottish Sun Lowland League title with friendlies against two SPFL Championship sides. They travel to the Indodrill Stadium on Wednesday 1st July to take on Alloa Athletic (kick-off 7.45pm) and follow that up with a game against Dumbarton at Ainslie Park on Saturday 4th July (kick-off 3.00pm). City will also compete in the Petrofac Training Cup next season, joining Scottish Highland Football League champions Brora Rangers and the 30 non-Premiership SPFL sides in the draw with the first round ties scheduled to be played on 25th July.

City's also announced a friendly at home to East Stirlingshire on Wednesday 22nd July, the midweek before they make their Petrofac Cup debut.

And at home to Arbroath on Wednesday 15th July.

Unusually they're both at Meadowbank.

Added to their already-announced friendlies against Alloa Athletic and Dumbarton that's some pre-season program for the champions.

Archived