Pre-season friendly

mvch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the old days against similar named :)

Aye 25th July.

You fancy meeting up for a few pints, we could even take in a game, see how many of our players you recognize? :P

Grimbo

Aye 25th July.

You fancy meeting up for a few pints, we could even take in a game, see how many of our players you recognize? :P

Grimbo

Err well it's either an afternoon wi you lot (my mates a blyth season ticket holder and sumps real ale) or ladies day at Gosforth Park ?

Saying that the girls maybes no impressed with my Indian feathers outfit ;)

Seems strange yous poaching players (where have I heard that before) from an average mid table outfit eh :P

Err well it's either an afternoon wi you lot (my mates a blyth season ticket holder and sumps real ale) or ladies day at Gosforth Park ? Saying that the girls maybes no impressed with my Indian feathers outfit ;) Seems strange yous poaching players (where have I heard that before) from an average mid table outfit eh :P

Where do I go for a decent pint then? I promise not to do YMCA on the karaoke!

Grimbo

No friendly for City on the 25th July- that's the 1st round of the Petrofac Cup which we're in cos we're Champions :thumsup2:P

...of course, it'll be f*cking Brora away that we get.... :unsure2:

No friendly for City on the 25th July- that's the 1st round of the Petrofac Cup which we're in cos we're Champions :thumsup2:P

...of course, it'll be f*cking Brora away that we get.... :unsure2:

HJ might be the man to ask here but is the draw not regional early on? If so, there's a 1 in 15 chance of hibs/Rangers at least- and depending on the playoffs the odds of getting one of them could be as short as a 1 in 7.5..... Kerching tam!

Annan away though.......

Confirmation of our friendliest.

Saturday 4th July

Duns vs Spartans (3pm)

Tuesday 14th July

Spartans vs Raith Rovers (7.45pm)

Saturday 18th July

Spartans vs Cove Rangers (3pm)

Saturday 25th July

Blyth Spartans vs Spartans (3pm)

Please note, these are all subject to change and we look forward to announcing more games soon.

Grimbo

Confirmation of our friendliest.

Saturday 4th July

Duns vs Spartans (3pm)

Tuesday 14th July

Spartans vs Raith Rovers (7.45pm)

Saturday 18th July

Spartans vs Cove Rangers (3pm)

Saturday 25th July

Blyth Spartans vs Spartans (3pm)

Please note, these are all subject to change and we look forward to announcing more games soon.

Grimbo

Careful grim. Manager complained about too many meaningless games this season.... Don't want too many friendlies to add to that.......

Careful grim. Manager complained about too many meaningless games this season.... Don't want too many friendlies to add to that.......

Surely not not meaningless when we need to get all our new signings to gel together eh?

Grimbo

Archived