The Tell Him He's Pelé League 2 Team of the Year

Currie probably considers himself better than any team of the year anyway.

On Andrews, if it was against Berick Rangers alone, he'd sadly be in my team in the year. Turns up every time we play em and our plan B of hoofing it plays perfectly into his hands. Then there's the 15 goals he's scored against us this season.

Willo > Greenhill though

Currie probably considers himself better than any team of the year anyway.

On Andrews, if it was against Berick Rangers alone, he'd sadly be in my team in the year. Turns up every time we play em and our plan B of hoofing it plays perfectly into his hands. Then there's the 15 goals he's scored against us this season.

Willo > Greenhill though

"Jim Weir is a dreadful football manager. Awful! Abject! Atrocious! In fact, any pejorative term you care to think of could probably be used to describe his abilities." - THHP

:P

Hard to argue with any of your choices- although Murray and JW weren't present for half a season each. I'd replace them with Kevin Smith and Darren Young.

Would agree with you there about Kevin Smith AR, but he missed nearly half the season as well!!!

Otherwise, I think he would have appeared on a lot more of these type of polls!!!

Mark Whatley was on trial with Aberdeen for a week, not Dundee. Dundee have only shown an interest, but he hasn't been there on trial.

I *believe Mark Whatley and Scott Durie of Clyde are the only two outfield players in League 2 to play every single minute of every league match this season.

Mark Whatley was on trial with Aberdeen for a week, not Dundee. Dundee have only shown an interest, but he hasn't been there on trial.

I *believe Mark Whatley and Scott Durie of Clyde are the only two outfield players in League 2 to play every single minute of every league match this season.

Thank you, that was a silly error. Cheerfully amended.

I'd like to applaud your in-depth report Francie, i would really. But there's this to be factored into your credibility status....

http://www.tellhimhespele.com/dreams-never-end-the-2014-15-league-2-preview/

I hope your going to take this seriously next term. And don't start with Stenhousemuir in 1st :lol:

Yeah, that was a cracker. I went to see the Challenge Cup match with Berwick Rangers at the beginning of the season and didn't recognise a single name in the squad (Tony Quinn and David MacGregor aside) and their tenth-place prediction was based on the unknown. Having seen them a couple of times since then, I'm pleased to say the forecast was bunkum. Gus MacPherson deserves huge credit for what he's done with the team (and that's something we've acknowledged in the report cards).

Great read

You do a sterling job

How do you get your information? Just trawling these boards and checking reports etc each week?

There's five of us who write for the site on a regular basis so between us we've got a decent idea of what's going on in the three leagues. Speaking for myself, if Stenhousemuir are far away from home I'll go and watch the Shire play or whoever's closest at hand. On top of that, a lot of clubs have match highlights now so it's easier to see what they're up to. If only everyone had the same facilities as East Fife...

Regional journalists are a great help too - Colin Paterson at the AC Advertiser's superb and his stuff is easily available.

I've asked posters for advice in the past (most recently I approached SimonLichtie for some input into a piece about Arbroath's collapse and he was a fabulous help).

To be fair, we were absolutely shocking in that game against Berwick...although they weren't much better.

Gus McPherson has done an unbelievable job. Even the way he spoke at our player of the year awards was terrific. You could see how he gets the best out of players. We were very, very lucky to get him and hopefully he'll take us up to mark that on his CV. We'll lose him soon, but it's been a helluva ride with him in charge.

Delighted to see weatherson in this team.annan have been awful all season apart from peter and maybe a couple others.hat tricks and two halfway goals this season along with some impressive freekicks more than merits his addition.said all season where would annan have ended up without peter and his goals.hope the rumours arent true and hes back with us next year.

Archived