2015/16 Kits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the new kits thread in the Misc Futba thread, there is a compostion of Game Of Throne strips. One of them is a yellow and green number which would be a cracking Celtic away kit. If someone could be arsed, they can copy and paste it in here.

Im not that someone, however

Our new home kit was just released, I quite like it:

CEKl21tWoAADjMQ.jpg

Has anyone else released theirs?

Nice, but the neck makes it all a bit cluttered looking. Improvement on the last one.

Thats bowfing

Not really sure what to make of it to be honest. Although I am 99% sure we had an identical away kit to this in the early 80's. Not sure if it is coincidental or based on that kit. Then again, this might not be the away strip, generally I take these "leaked kits" with a pinch of salt.

What happens of Hibs come up?

But aye, that's awful.

Will be the same as what happened in the 2000/1 season, both sides wore their away tops as Hibs had an all white away top and again around about 2005/6 I think when Celtic brought out an all green away top. Madness, but in my opinion these strips aren't designed with any thought into whether there will be a kit clash, but all about how many can be sold to fans.

Will be the same as what happened in the 2000/1 season, both sides wore their away tops as Hibs had an all white away top and again around about 2005/6 I think when Celtic brought out an all green away top. Madness, but in my opinion these strips aren't designed with any thought into whether there will be a kit clash, but all about how many can be sold to fans.

Well why should Hibs have to or even agree to that?

The whole point of an away kit is to not clash with the home teams and allow play. If I was Hibs I'd play stubborn and refuse to wear an away kit. What's the point. I'm sure there's regulations in place which should stop this.

Celtic strip would be OK if the green hoop at the neck didn't have that funny looking white V shape in it. If the green continued and just a simple white round collar... would be aw'right....

Like that big white 'V' on a recent Aberdeen home kit - why?

Well why should Hibs have to or even agree to that?

The whole point of an away kit is to not clash with the home teams and allow play. If I was Hibs I'd play stubborn and refuse to wear an away kit. What's the point. I'm sure there's regulations in place which should stop this.

Then again, I dare say we will have a 3rd kit out at some point as well, so I suppose that would be the way around it.

I remember for the Scottish Cup final in 2001 both sides asked to wear their homes strips, pointing out this had been done before, but the SFA refused. Not sure if there is a rule in place regarding the colouring of strips but I reckon there should be.

There is supposed to be some guy from the SFA goes through all kits in the league and checks too make sure that no teams will have a clash on home and away kits but I doubt the SFA will do it right tbh...

Archived