Aberdeen v Celtic - 10/11/15

Celtic worthy winners of the title this year, they had a sticky start this season but have been pretty formidable since they beat us at Pittodrie in November.

Worthy winners who I am glad Aberdeen were able to keep this close to with a few games to go.

Is what I'd say if I wasn't a bitter Dandy.

f**k Celtic, mon then yi hoors! :thumsup2;)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopefully they will now, does he always have trouble understanding what Celtic players say?

SHAY LOGAN has hit back at Kris Commons for dissing the Dons – as he insistsAberdeen gave the champions a run for their money.

The Pittodrie side’s title challenge was ended at Dundee United on Saturday. But Logan insisted Aberdeen deserved credit for taking the race all the way to May, despite Commons claiming the Parkhead men never felt under pressure at any stage over the campaign.

The defender said: “It is disrespectful of Kris Commons to say there has been no title race. It’s all well and good saying that when he needed us to lose a game but he wasn’t saying that two months ago and wasn’t saying that when his team played us.

“That’s his opinion and fair play to him and Celtic for winning the league but they have to play us next week and we hope to right a few wrongs in the game. The head-to-head games have been a factor but there were a couple which we shouldn’t have lost.

“But that’s football and you have to put the ball in the net when you’re on top.

“Celtic have been more clinical against us but we have a good mindset at our club. I would never have a go at a team that has won the league but there have been a few bobbles here and there and some decisions that have gone their way.

“I can’t predict the future but Celtic are not the side of previous years. Fair play to them for winning the league but they are not invincible.”

Celtic fans are politely reminded that there will be a minutes silence prior to kick off to commemorate the brave, fallen minutes silence which was in remembrance of the fallen from all world conflict, which was so cruelly cut down the last time you bunch of c***s came a visiting.

There will be further minutes silence(s) immediately following any Celtic goal. Right!?

I'll say 2-0 Celtic, GMS and Griffiths scoring, with numerous meltdowns and 2 ban's handed out before FT

hopefully they will now, does he always have trouble understanding what Celtic players say?

I like Shay even more now. He's actually spot on.

Hope Aberdeen get it right up Celtic. Dons have had an excellent season and should be given the upmost of credit for challenging a side with far more resources at hand all the way to May. If they can get a few players in and maintain the positive attitude at Pittodrie then maybe they can go one step further next season.

One can hope.

I like Shay even more now. He's actually spot on.

Hope Aberdeen get it right up Celtic. Dons have had an excellent season and should be given the upmost of credit for challenging a side with far more resources at hand all the way to May. If they can get a few players in and maintain the positive attitude at Pittodrie then maybe they can go one step further next season.

One can hope.

2nd = 1st last

Shitebag team.

I can't quite understand why the victims get so hot under the collar about Shay. He was racially abused. The abuser got punished in the only court that matters. He served his time. End of. Jeez,you bhoys really earn your nickname.

I'd had hoped Aberdeen could have made this fixture the biggest game in the top tier for ages by beating Dundee Utd. But alas, it wasn't to be and I think Aberdeen just didn't want to win that game against Utd even though they battered at the Utd goal.

I'm a bit disappointed really, I wanted Celtic to win the title at Pittodrie for maximum seethe from the sheep. :) Or if Aberdeen won the last game and this fixture it would have been even funnier watching them fail come the last game or two. :lol:

Comfortable win for Celtic seeing as Aberdeen's squad will be completely deflated after a very hard campaign to keep the title fight going on as long as they could.

Dont know why Celtic fans have such a problem with black people tbh.

I do believe the correct terminology these days is "of African origin", and no I do not have a problem with people of other ethnic descent.

Maybe it has slipped your attention but Celtic also have a contingent of "black" players. The Celtic support don't boo them do they ?

Trying too hard to play the victims yourselves on this and as WeeJoe has posted, Tonev has been punished although I'd have preferred the club sent the cnut back to where he came from as an act of showing the club will not tolerate racism of any sort.

Archived