Bottle merchants Motherwell vs Killie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If motherwell win there's 3 points between us and we still have Partick away and Ross county at home. This is vital. A draw would be alright IMO, aslong as we don't lose.

Motherwell fans - where is best for parking? Driving to motherwell for the first time this week.

Motherwell fans - where is best for parking? Driving to motherwell for the first time this week.

Park in the Civic Centre. So long as you arrive by 7pm you should get parked without too much problem.

If motherwell win there's 3 points between us and we still have Partick away and Ross county at home. This is vital. A draw would be alright IMO, aslong as we don't lose.

Absolutely. It looks like a tall order right now but if Motherwell do win, you'll be coming to Firhill on the back of 7 straight losses, and we've won our last 4 home games without conceding a goal, so I'd be confident we'd win. So, two must win matches for Motherwell, to take it to the last match. And I think that'll actually happen.

Is that near the ground yeah? Free parking?

I'd suggest Fern st. It's a good bit closer to the away end and there's normally plenty of spaces. You can normally get parked it the national tyres car park just before it at evening games.

Cheers lads, if all that fails I think there's an asda near by isn't there?

Many thanks :).

You'll be fine at the Civic Centre, there's plenty space there and there's also a doctors surgery just across the road from it with plenty parking space

I'm honestly more confident now about catching Kilmarnock than I ever was a few weeks ago about catching Partick or Ross County.

Of course I wouldn't exactly describe that confidence as 'brimming' but the point stands.

Archived