Inverness CT v. Dundee United

If we win this that's pretty much 3rd spot secured, but if we lose it's squeaky bum time given that we've still got to play United again and Celtic. Raven will be out for us after his red card.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 eh? The year of the Rock 'n' Roll death. I'd give the coke a swerve and stick to water for the next 12 months.

Anyhow, same team as yesterday please along with the same level of commitment and i'm going for another 1-0 victory to the Mighty Arabs. Morris with a bullet header sending the 3,000 travelling support wild.

27 eh? The year of the Rock 'n' Roll death. I'd give the coke a swerve and stick to water for the next 12 months.

How daft would you feel if he drowns?

Anyway, a wee draw is on the cards as we don't do winning at the moment. Well not in 90 mins anyway

My attendance at this is solely dependent on my mate getting away early/sharpish from work. Hoping for a similar display as Saturday with the same team

It's not on the telly. You're not allowed to show matches when the Champions League is on. Which is fair enough as i'm sure the whole of Europe would ignore Juventus - Real Madrid to watch the Mighty Arabs in action and thus annoy the UEFA sponsors.

Archived