Dundee v Inverness

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we've got nothing to play for at least we can go for a more entertaining line up

Letheren (good game to give him a final run out - deserves it)

McGinn McPake Davo Dyer (give Davo a chance to show what he can do till end of season - likely to go but give him a chance, at least he tries)

McGowan

Harkins McAlister McGinn Stewart

Tank

Harkins will tire so replace with Wighton at some point

Enough energy and creativity in this line up to win the game. 2-1

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Dundee (cheats)

This fixture always reminds me of ICT's cigar-smoking stroll to the 1st Division title in 2009-2010. We were by far the best team in the league and won it by about 80 points or something. Even with that creep Calum Melville's money being pumped into Dundee (cheats).

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Dundee (cheats)

This fixture always reminds me of ICT's cigar-smoking stroll to the 1st Division title in 2009-2010. We were by far the best team in the league and won it by about 80 points or something. Even with that creep Calum Melville's money being pumped into Dundee (cheats).

Have you just copied and pasted this from the last match thread between us?

What was that all about by the way?

I was in the main but don't remember, but we appear to have most of the South stand, where were the Dundee fans?

As we wrapped up the title a few weeks before the end of the season, very few Dundee fans made the trip up north. I'm pretty sure the handful of those that did travel were just shunted into the far corner of the south stand to make room for more glory hunting loyal home fans .

Do we care, tools left in Celtic players legs at Dens? Holidays all booked and we build for next season.

Might be 3-3, but a draw is on the cards, with the square root of hee-haw scored by both teams.

0-0. Yawn.

Archived