Star manager

the ex captain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what's so surprising about it?

No disrespect to the Cuthberts but they are not the Star are they?

What was it with Skin did he jump before he was pushed or what?

Is Mickey going to get the Star?

Grimbo

No disrespect to the Cuthberts but they are not the Star are they?

What was it with Skin did he jump before he was pushed or what?

Is Mickey going to get the Star?

Grimbo

he was doing the club a favour , was asked if he could take a couple of sessions to coach . As he would if any team asked! He has no interest in managing clubs in the south league! Why would he have been pushed grim? He's getting lined up for sammys job!!!

he was doing the club a favour , was asked if he could take a couple of sessions to coach . As he would if any team asked! He has no interest in managing clubs in the south league! Why would he have been pushed grim? He's getting lined up for sammys job!!!

He'll be having a long lie-in then Dal.

Just wondered why he jacks it in when it appears that he was building a good side, maybe he's no got the Alex ferguson mentality? I actually have just punched myself for using that analogy.

Grimbo

Just wondered why he jacks it in when it appears that he was building a good side, maybe he's no got the Alex ferguson mentality? I actually have just punched myself for using that analogy.

Grimbo

Doesn't like grass pitches in the winter grim ?

Do St.cuthberts play on grass ?

I'm more impressed they've started pre season already.

Good luck to them both.

Grimbo

aye he can have a long lie in, most kick off times are not till 2.30 or 3 in the afternoon.

Do St.cuthberts play on grass ? I'm more impressed they've started pre season already.

St Cuthbert and indeed about half the clubs in the SOS league play on artificial turf. "It be the future, lad"...

SOS League starts last Saturday in July, although this is still early-ish preparation even allowing for that.

St Cuthbert and indeed about half the clubs in the SOS league play on artificial turf. "It be the future, lad"...

SOS League starts last Saturday in July, although this is still early-ish preparation even allowing for that.

As pointed out by dal hj ;)

no sure aboot it being the future, it'll be a case of too many clubs having it and some will get used a lot whilst others will deteriorate imo but that discussion for another day ?

Back on topic the star manager left as he wasn't keen on the game moving on on grass pitches so it's no surprise to me he's happy helping out elsewhere.

I don't see where the op has an issue ?

As pointed out by dal hj ;)no sure aboot it being the future, it'll be a case of too many clubs having it and some will get used a lot whilst others will deteriorate imo but that discussion for another day ?Back on topic the star manager left as he wasn't keen on the game moving on on grass pitches so it's no surprise to me he's happy helping out elsewhere. I don't see where the op has an issue ?

the future will be summer football, watch this space! He had no problem with grass pitches if you could play football on them, it was when they were unplayable in the winter months!

Archived