Martin (unlikely)

Durie *

Marko *

Murray *

Ferguson *

McLaughlin *

McQueen *

Marsh

Roberts (although I see his playing role diminishing should we get strikers in)

Can't see many or any others staying. Who we sign will be sorted pretty quickly I'd imagine, so rather than speculate I'll just comment when they do sign

The asterix indicates players contracted next season.

Would be tempted to keep Slane and Parker as well but other than that agree with the above. Had high hopes for o'donnell but it just hasn't worked second time round. Roberts would be in a coaching role can't see him playing another season.

To be fair, our season building began in January. Parker and Slane would be good additions to carry on, but unlikely, not seen much of Pollock lately to cast an opinion, but adding a proper goalie with or without the retantion of Barclay, a centre half left back and a genuine striker will i expect be priority. Replacing any of the three named outfield players i'd imagine wouldn't be difficult if they left, we did get them fairly easily, but there's always someone out there even if they have impressed. Embrace change :)

Forgetting Contracts for a minute

Defo Keep

Barclay

Martin

McQueen

Marsh

Murray

McManus

Marko

The Maybe Bunch

Pollock

Slane

Daly

Ian gray

Fraser McGhee

Scott McLaughlin

No thanks but thanks(All for Various reasons)

Frances

Watt

Fisher

Traynor*

Durie

David gray

Roberts

Parker*

OD

McDougall

*Swithered about these two but if were serious about going up we need a steady LB and an experianced goalscorer

Finially i would considering selling Scott Ferguson for right offer to perhaps secure Alan Martin on a 2yr deal if possible,Losing a good player but gaining a better one(This season) for longer my reasons

Ps. Craig MacLeish is the most bizarre signing ever(Since Stuart Mciver) and could fall into any one of the above,All very strange

Would love to keep Alan Martin for next season but I really cannot see him staying.

Really think we need to get rid of the deadwood and bring in a few new faces but also utilise players from our under 20 side.

I believe we should be looking for a first team squad of around 18 - 20 players, supplementing this with players from the under 20 side.

Reckon we should keep

Barnard

Quinn

Gilmour

Greene

Kinnaird

Sheppard

Townsley

Tapping

Brisbane

McCabe

Wright

Vidler

Shields

McKenna

Even if Greenhill doesn't retire (unlikely) i don't think we should keep him, he was in great form for the first 6 months, and now he is mince. Don't know what happened, maybe disinterested? Time to move on, give Martyn Shields a go.

Wouldn't mind Craig Gunn, he isn't signed up at Elgin for next season i've heard, and he lives in Glasgow. Also heard we have signed Jamie Barclay, so we are sorted for keepers.

Our 3 loan signings have been fantastic, would take any of them back next season.

Defo Keep

Barclay

Martin

McQueen

Marsh

Murray

McManus

Marko

The Maybe Bunch

Pollock

Slane

Daly

Ian gray

Fraser McGhee

Scott McLaughlin

Frances

Watt

Fisher

Traynor*

Durie

David gray

Roberts

Parker*

OD

McDougall

*Swithered about these two but if were serious about going up we need a steady LB and an experianced goalscorer

Finially i would considering selling Scott Ferguson for right offer to perhaps secure Alan Martin on a 2yr deal if possible,Losing a good player but gaining a better one(This season) for longer my reasons

Ps. Craig MacLeish is the most bizarre signing ever(Since Stuart Mciver) and could fall into any one of the above,All very strange

Slightly aff topic, but thats the sort of policy that landed us here in the first place. Players come and go, and any more than two years out of a bog-standard carthorse in this league is too long let alone a full season out of a thoroughbred like Martin. We'll find others....we always did, trying to keep them by throwing $£€ that should be due to the youth funding isn't the answer. If Gunn is free i'd take him.

Defo Keep

Barclay

Martin

McQueen

Marsh

Murray

McManus

Marko

The Maybe Bunch

Pollock

Slane

Daly

Ian gray

Fraser McGhee

Scott McLaughlin

Frances

Watt

Fisher

Traynor*

Durie

David gray

Roberts

Parker*

OD

McDougall

Keep

Matthew Cooper

Darryl McHardy

Jamie Duff

Craig Gunn

Shane Sutherland

Brian Cameron

Rory McEwan

Maybe

Mark Nicolson

Daniel Moore

Archie McPhee

Stewart Black

Leave

Dennis Wyness

Gordon Finlayson

Of the four loan players i would like to keep Ally Gilchrist, Craig Thompson and Jamie Reid. Cant see keeper Ross Laidlaw making it at Raith and hope we dont sign him.

Keep:

Paul woods

Vinnie berry

Willie muir

Shaun rooney

Bryan Wharton

Tony Quinn

John carter

Ciaran mccelroy

Scott Gibson

Lee Davison

David McWilliams

Billy Mortimer

Gavin Mitchell

Let go:

Kevin fotheringham

Ross McPherson

Sean burns

Ryan Hynes

Blair lochead

David McGregor

Shaun Fraser

James baty

Out of the loans we currently have I would like to keep pat slattery. Jordan Moore, no thanks.

Archived