Killie v Hamilton

Killie will succumb to officially the worst run of results in their entire history if they lose to Hamilton in this one. Win and we are probably safe from the play-off. Hamilton have absolutely he-haw to play for apart from league position.

Somehow, I can't see this one being first on Sportscene. 1-0 Killie.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie will succumb to officially the worst run of results in their entire history if they lose to Hamilton in this one. Win and we are probably safe from the play-off. Hamilton have absolutely he-haw to play for apart from league position.

Somehow, I can't see this one being first on Sportscene. 1-0 Killie.

Eh?

I can't raise myself to give a f**k anymore, although I reckon we'll win this one.

We haven't scored against Killie this season. Killie have scored once against us. Can't wait. I've never seen us win at Killie as well - still scarred by Kevin Kyle running Andrews and Iriekpen riot.

I think they'll be a bit more positivity in our support this time but goals will still be tough to come by and I feel that it's a case of snuff out Crawford and we'll struggle.

I can see this being a draw. I'm not too confident after Saturday - but at the same time, another part of me thinks that surely we cannot possibly be as bad as we were in Paisley. I think 3 points will be enough to stop us getting dragged further into the relegation mire and keep us alright.

Continuation of our relatively good form, Killie look dire right now so we have every chance. They're still not safe so they'll be nervous about this one.

What will the crowd be for this one? Hamilton didn't bring a mahoosive support when they are at the other end of the league so I suspect that while they are safe at the bottom end their numbers will be even lower.

As for us, Scotland's grumpiest and most apathetic fans, I think we'll have circa 2500 there. I'm guessing a sub 3000 embarrassment.

This is the positive thing about shutting the Moffat - it doesn't look quite as bad on TV! :(

What will the crowd be for this one? Hamilton didn't bring a mahoosive support when they are at the other end of the league so I suspect that while they are safe at the bottom end their numbers will be even lower.

As for us, Scotland's grumpiest and most apathetic fans, I think we'll have circa 2500 there. I'm guessing a sub 3000 embarrassment.

This is the positive thing about shutting the Moffat - it doesn't look quite as bad on TV! :(

It'll look worse on TV.

As for most apathetic /grumpy fans. Nonsense.

Archived