Airdrieonians s Dunfermline

The result on the pitch may be academic now, but the launch of a specially commissioned shelter for wheelchair users - in honour of Sammy Conn - makes this a special day for the diamonds.

A programme of pre-match entertainment has been planned by the supporters' trust, including free coaching for kids, live music and dancing and appearances by John Martin and Evan Balfour. We're also encouraging food bank donations and giving fans the chance to 'buy a brick' for the new shelter.

Dunfermline fans and encouraged to join us in the Rowan Suite at the stadium from 1pm for an end of season celebration of what has been achieved on, and off, the pitch this season

https://www.facebook.com/events/1489980411222719/

post-59352-0-03178900-1430040534_thumb.j

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will probably be the lowest away Pars following at a league match in quite some time.

Would blood some more youngsters in this to see what they can do. There's going to be big personnel changes anyway so we may as well have a look at some 20s / fringe players.

A better display than the shambles through there last time would do me, but I'm not confident in the slightest. Not that it really matters, but it would be nice to finish off on some semblence of positivity.

Potter seems to be in full Colonel Kurtz mode. It's his final chance to show the oh-so-clever long high balls to short strikers who have to play wide, leaving nobody who can score goals in the box, no midfield, no defending of set pieces, no width, no attack formation will work eventually. 6/5 on a home win seems like tremendous value.

Potter seems to be in full Colonel Kurtz mode. It's his final chance to show the oh-so-clever long high balls to short strikers who have to play wide, leaving nobody who can score goals in the box, no midfield, no defending of set pieces, no width, no attack formation will work eventually. 6/5 on a home win seems like tremendous value.

The horror.

I just hope it's a good, entertaining game of football with both teams going for it. If that is the case, we have enough quality in the team to win reasonably comfortably.

I hope a decent crowd turns up to show their appreciation to the players and management for their efforts in the second half of the season, despite just falling short in the playoff promotion

race. Unfortunately, there is likely to be wholesale changes again come the start of next season, possibly including the management team.

I wonder if the Dunfermline chairman will be there on Saturday with some contracts for signing. I hope not.

I wonder if the Dunfermline chairman will be there on Saturday with some contracts for signing. I hope not.

I read about the Bollan to us rumours on your forum the other day. Is their a clause in his contract or something? Can't imagine we are in a position to pay compensation for a guy whose meant to be under contract for another year.

I read about the Bollan to us rumours on your forum the other day. Is their a clause in his contract or something? Can't imagine we are in a position to pay compensation for a guy whose meant to be under contract for another year.

Bollan is definitely under contract for a other year however there may well be a release clause although Ballantyne usually these things sewn up pretty tightly. The thing that makes me think that there's something in the rumours is that I was talking to someone fairly close to the club who could tell me who Airdrie' s New manager was going to be.

Bollan is definitely under contract for a other year however there may well be a release clause although Ballantyne usually these things sewn up pretty tightly. The thing that makes me think that there's something in the rumours is that I was talking to someone fairly close to the club who could tell me who Airdrie' s New manager was going to be.

Potter?

Anyone any good!?!

Just in case there is something in a Stomp rumour for once!

Archived