Rab Douglas

Have to say this guy is a class act and nice to see an opposition player taking the time to acknowledge players and fans of the opposition.

Last time at EEP he applauded a few saves from Scully and went straight for him to congratulate him at full time that day, he got a decent reception today and nice to see him again wish our young keeper well before the game.

CBP_5551_7902.jpg

Also bonus points for punching Airdrie bampots.

considering he was once Meadowbank's third choice keeper he's done quite well for himself!

Trivia: I think, 20 years on from the Blobbyisation of Meadowbank into Failed Franchise F.C., he's the last Thistle player still playing...

Made 3 or 4 good saves today did Big Rab.

Nice tweet and photo there - was a tough situation for our young keeper. Whether at EEP or at Station Park, he takes the banter in good nature and gives a bit back. I like the fact he's firmly in the 'goalies union' and appreciates good play from his opposite number.

Good keeper still and comes across as a decent guy.

Is that him doing his fairy impression?

I don't think there's another footballer out there that enrages me more . Went down like he had been shot today rolling about on the floor for 5 minutes then was able to run back on and take part , fud

Is that him doing his fairy impression?

I don't think there's another footballer out there that enrages me more . Went down like he had been shot today rolling about on the floor for 5 minutes then was able to run back on and take part , fud

Still at it is he? Way out his depth in League 1.

My eldest son and my nephew were at a community coaching event at Station Park last year. Loads of our players were there but Rab was a standout. My boy treasures the photo of him and Rab and my nephew, who fancies being a goal, raved about his advice. Talking to Barry Sellars at that event and he said Rab can never give fans enough time, he just loves giving time to kids and fans. Great guy.

Bet Rab Douglas has never tweeted

'great game tiday, shout out to my boi *insert wee fanny pop star footballer name here* time for a cheeky wee #nandos now for #datenight #sarry'

Or any other pish like that either. Proper #LAD.

Archived